Poll: Is a pile of dirt art?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It's art if it's supposed to be art. Of course, there's art and there's rubbish art, and it's all subjective.

For example, I consider Manzoni's Merde d'Artista to be rubbish, while some probably considers it the best poop in the world (heh!).

It's actually pretty brilliant. I mean, if you could just throw together some pieces of dirt, and then travel around the world, showing it off, making millions of dollars and then get tons of praise, wouldn't you grab the opportunity? It's the same thing with these teenage-superstars. Justin Bieber, One Direction etc. Taking advantage of people's weaknesses and using them to further yourself.

Though, if she honestly thinks she's done something great by making that piece of 'art'.. well, in that case I kind of feel sorry for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireballzz
    WoW is dying pls send help

Quote Originally Posted by Livic View Post
    It's actually pretty brilliant. I mean, if you could just throw together some pieces of dirt, and then travel around the world, showing it off, making millions of dollars and then get tons of praise, wouldn't you grab the opportunity? It's the same thing with these teenage-superstars. Justin Bieber, One Direction etc. Taking advantage of people's weaknesses and using them to further yourself.

Though, if she honestly thinks she's done something great by making that piece of 'art'.. well, in that case I kind of feel sorry for her.
    Your avatar, on the other hand, is definitely art.