[Barb] Should I switch roles?

I haven't played my Barb in a while, so he's geared for Act II, but not so much Act III/IV. I've been playing on my DH mostly, and I kind of want to get back into my barb, but looking at the new enrage timers on bosses, I'm wondering if I should drop the sword and board style of play, and go for 2H for more DPS, or if I should stay tanking.

Any suggestions? Thought I'd ask before I spend some of my gold I made off some high DPS crossbows I sold earlier today.

Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear... They cannot fear...

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you're talking about inferno, I'd advise against playing anything but tanking unless you can do some SERIOUS damage and have incredible health on hit. With the nerf to IAS I doubt that's even possible anymore. With ranged classes it's just shoot and run, shoot and run. You have to sustain some damage as melee, and I don't think anyone can face tank and do damage non-tank spec.

That's just my opinion, however.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I was doing this on Inferno. My DH was up to Rakanoth last night, and after the patch, I felt I would get back on my Barbarian to try and beat Act II on him and progress, but I definitely need better stats, which is why I brought it up.

Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear... They cannot fear...