Poll: Purchasing a Diablo 3 expansion?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I will probably not, but I hope there will be a way to redeem Leah in it.
    That would be nice, but I mostly want to kill the crap out of Adria

Deleted
    I would buy an expansion even if it cost me 100€.

As hard as it may be to believe, that's not because I'm a "fanboi" of Blizzard - which I'm really not, as I've been permanently banned twice on the same account from the official forums for being a bit critical towards them and their decisions - but because I like the game, and let's just say for the record that 100€ wouldn't exactly be pocket change for me.

Although, it's too early for an expansion. I will buy the expansion when it comes spring/summer of 2013, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavril View Post
    I will gladly pay 40$ to see the train wreck of a story that will be the X pac . Also D2 while good , was much better with LoD and it wasn't till LoD that I heavily played it and 1.10 was just awesome.
    Totally agreed. D2 became what it was with the Lord of Destruction expansion. I will buy a D3 expansion for sure. There will be most likely 2 new classes to fiddle with, and more stuff in general. Hopefully the Charms return, maybe rune words (as long as they don't turn as retarded as in D2). There will most likely not be an increase in level however.

Ill buy the expansion with my earnings from rmah

Deleted
    so far, probably not. If the story is really really good I might consider it but Im not getting my hopes up on good D3 stories or their impact on the gameplay...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Hopefully the Charms return
    I can't believe they'd add charms as items, at least not without adding charm slots. That whole idea in D2 was - in my personal opinion anyway - completely asinine; buff yourself by sacrificing inventory space. They didn't add skill runes as items because they didn't like the clutter, and they've been reducing clutter anyway.

Then again, adding charm slots would be pointless as well, since the whole point of charms was that you could have an "unlimited" amount of them, or rather limited by inventory space, not item slots. Although I think charm stacking eventually got nerfed anyway. Not sure though.

But yeah, charms as they were in D2... I for one vote no.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-06-20 at 07:46 AM.

I'm loving playing Diablo 3. As a casual player, I've just been blasting through dungeons and slaying monsters and bosses with friends on a variety of different characters, and have specifically been having a blast on my witch doctor. An expansion pack would give me more content for this game that has already brought me a lot of fun.

Deleted
    i would cuz the game wasnt that bad to begin with, it just went from OMFGROFLCOPTERWITHMEXICANSAUCE to cba in 2weeks..

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I will probably not, but I hope there will be a way to redeem Leah in it.
    Oh wait, I wanna change my vote from hell yeah to not gonna happen if that is part of the Xpac.
    I'd much more like to hunt after Adria and have her be possesed by a corrupted angel... Yeah that would sound about right.

only way i buy an expansion is if they make this game more like d2

and by that i mean actually fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely I'll buy the expansion. Diablo 3 is fantastic.

Deleted
    Probably not, at least atm not. Maybe if I finally have some fun playing again, I simply played faaar too much the last month, so I'm kinda exhausted.

But in a year... maybe.

Absolutely not.

I love the game. Yes, I'm mad when i'm nerfed... but all it does it make me want to play more, to get better again.

Can't wait for an expac.

Christ, no. This game is dogshit.

I can see it now. In the expack they'll add... D2 features that should've been in the game at launch, but which they intentionally left out as an excuse to add them back in later for money. If that is not what happens then I will be genuinely surprised.
    Last edited by Simulacrum; 2012-06-20 at 09:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt i would play it even if they bundled it in with another annual pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I don't feel robbed or cheated out of my money for the game as is, I don't think a xpac will make the game the way I want it to be. D3 is not D2 and that is ok, I enjoyed the game but don't see the reply value its predecessor has (ya I still play D2).

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyjgibbs View Post
    No way in hell. In fact, if selling accounts were allowed I would sell mine in a new york second. I cannot remember the last time I was this disappointed in a game.
    this + I totally agree with people saying they are forcing people to use the RMAH. The drop rates for anything decent (in my case anyway) are disgusting. They upped the repair costs to a ridiculous amount of gold so even if you are farming an area the items that drop (their value) often don't even compared to the amount you are spending on repairs (depending which mobs and how often you die)...so in the end if you farm for a long time and find nothing of value you just lose money to repairs...your amount of gold decreases, leaving you unable to get anything of real value from the AH...this forces some people to turn to the RMAH. Which IMO is exactly what blizzard wanted. I have always been a fan of Blizzard and their games but over the passed few years their greed has become apparent.
    Casual.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably will, if even for just experiencing the lore and what-not.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water