Unfortunately the nerf to DH has caused more harm to monks, DH are still viable but monks you going to need a lot of gold to get the gear needed to get through acts 3 and 4 now.
So what's the "immortal" build for demon hunters? Link to talent calc would be nice.
I already beat Inferno on my DH, and I very specifically wanted to get it done before the (overincreased) repair cost changes. I've played around some in acts 2 and 3, killed a couple champion packs, trying to figure out what skills to use now that Nether Tentacles aren't quite the balls of destruction they were. It's very nice to not get 1shot by any random thing; I really really hated the glass cannon playstyle as the focus required to not take any damage gets stressful.
So yeah, this patch sucked pretty hard for my DHs ability to melt things at the edge of their screen, but I expect once I adjust I'll enjoy playing him more.
+ Nightstalker ~
+ Tactical adventage
+ Prep + backup plan
+ Archery ( Optional )
+ Insert your personal skills
The two I listed is what needed and obviously the 4 pc
The ring of the set is LITERALLY 10m-20m keep that in mind so you have to buy the x-bow or such and do garbage damage but it works It honestly works. I'm farming despite DESPITE it takes 10 years to kill things now
So in short - Natayala's set and the two abilities I have listed within your passive
Why your unkillable? because your disc is 100% Infinite spamming SS and Gloom+ Shadow
N O T H I N G can kill you unless your bad at running around and such
I don't think the class is ruined at all.. changed my build and actually enjoy it more now than pre-patch.
Nothing is ruined, DH were OPed and now they are balanced with the rest of us. Welcome to how we have been playing this game since launch.
simple 1. U play a DH cause u want to be a DD and not a tank
2. With tank build u wont do enough dmg to killl them before u are out of resources to kite most packs
3. that means u have to be tanky enough to eat hits=thats what u do if u play a monk or a bard
4. i already hate this principle on sorc
5. i killed diablo in inferno already so i wont need to do him again but for those who havent have fun why?
5.1 P1 So now u do about 33% of the dmg u did before if not lress (less IAS and no tripple hit tentacles on diablo)
5.2 means u have to evade everything ok that isnt the big problem here but u also have to either evade all the auto hits or be tanky enough
5.3 if u are tanky enough to tank auto hits ur dmg is even lower but atleast u dont have to perma run and can shoot a bit but yeah from a hard 3m p1 to a 10m p1 that isnt rly rewarding
5.4 p2 the same have fun killing your clone even before diablo respawns and despawning clones is not a viable option for me!
5.5 same goes with p3 so u will have to fight now for like 15m or so and every single mistake will most likely kill u have fun!
6. in my opinion gearing for survibility isnt what a "hunter" is about and i play in every single game a hunter or hunter like class
7. atleast my DH will be strong enough so i can farm inferno pony LvL for gear for my other characters
8. as i dont need to kill any bosses more as they neither drop good items nor does they reward me anything else i am not to hurt by it but if i still had to kill lets say diablo in inferno i would be hard pissed
Yo, try being a wizard who was 100% geared for the 4721 force armor spec in the first week. that was fun. well guess what, I/we survived, it sucked, we had to regear and redo all our shit, but things got back to normal quickly. so, just relearn your class, it's not hard.
Welcome to every other class.
Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.
And the turret bubble. Tanky DHs existed before this patch, and it's much easier now to achieve the required EH to be one, if that's your desire. Could there be a 25% increased resistances companion? Sure. Would anyone use it? probably not.