Calling all MOP Beta test PvP players please read!

Blizzard just opened up on the beta class forums, a new sticky they will be closely watching.
    Here is a quote from a Blue on the subject I am bringing up with you.

"We feel the numbers are in a pretty good place right now. If you’re a theorycrafter who has been waiting for things to stabilize before submitting your class balance analysis, this is your cue to have at it."

If you are on the beta and have balancing concerns as far as PvP now is the time to blow them up about it. To me it looks like the are getting ready to begin the final pass on the numbers and the balance before 5.0 opens on the PTR.

So this potentially is the last chance that PvP players have to demand a balanced season before this thing goes gets that sleek blizzard veneer.
    So go Post let your concerns be heard!

eurgh I would If I could premake a level 90
    this game sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    eurgh I would If I could premake a level 90
    I was under the impression that they allowed premade 90's a little while back, and you can just go buy the PvP gear from vendors with the gold the premade starts with.

I'd provide feedback, but I'm banned from their forums. Blizzard didn't really think that one through.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

nope, cant get one. unless there was a window to get a level 90. tbh it's pretty ridiculous, how do they expect the good PvPers who for the most part cbf levelling toons to test shit out
    this game sucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    nope, cant get one. unless there was a window to get a level 90. tbh it's pretty ridiculous, how do they expect the good PvPers who for the most part cbf levelling toons to test shit out
    this , i care about leveling on the beta caus i know when i am doing it once i hate it to do it again on live , so i save myself the worries and the AMG CHECK THIS AWESOME QUEST WHAAAA moment for live , if we could make a lvl 90 premade yes i would check it out , now ? nah