Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Did you guys not watch the video? They threatened to shit in her mouth, cum in her mouth, stab her in the gut. They need federal prison.
    I only watched the first 2-3 minutes and the last 30 seconds of it, but if thats the case, thats fucked up and she should tell the police, their parents and/or the school.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    The woman that is being ridiculed by these foolish conglomerates of teenagers/children, is called Karen Huff Klein, and this is her Facebook, in case anyone wants to make her feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I disagree. I was never punished as a child and I've never done anything even remotely like that and I'm really thankful for my parent for it, then again, I'm female so maybe its different.
    Well, if you weren't a problem then this doesn't apply to you. This is about the asshole kids who do whatever they want and apparently get away with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bravo to her for keeping her composure and not doing something she'd regret. Kids deserved a vicious beat down.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Not even reached page two and people are already talking about physically hurting children...

Anyway, yes kids do need discipline. In my opinion it's best to start out very strict and loosen up as the kids grow older.
    And agreed to the hurting. I'm not talking straight out abuse, but a flat-handed slap to the ass, shoulder or the back of the head has yet to prove fatal to any backtalking snotling.

Reflecting on growing up, I can safely say that 90% of the punishment I received as a kid that I can remember was non-physical. But they still hurt. Thing is my parents set a line and if I crossed it there were consequences and not just the threat of concequences.
    And the few times I can remember having been slapped round the ear by my parents, I can tell you that I feel now -as an adult- that they were totally warranted.
    Like sneaking off out of the supervised area with a friend to secretly make campfires in a little hidden spot in the park and bake potatoes in the flame despite having been told I was not allowed to. Then coming home REEKING of smoke and blatantly lying to my parents about where I have been. That earned me a smack and a cold shower to get clean again. When my friend came round again to do the same thing, as apparently he got away with it himself, I wisely passed.

And to note... I am not talking about belting, or caning, or whacking a child with a rolled-up newspaper at the slightest provocation. The worst punishments my parents would give me was to send me to my room after they took my reading books out.

I think this applies:

My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I disagree. I was never punished as a child and I've never done anything even remotely like that and I'm really thankful for my parent for it, then again, I'm female so maybe its different.
    It doesent rly matter wether youre female or not. girls can be horrible snotty brats aswell, and behave just as bad. boys maybe get involved in these things faster, but i don't think sex makes that much a diffrence. i myself was raised to be polite so i never really did things like these either.

10+ Year Old Account
    She handled that amazingly well.

Anyway, if there was ever proof that parents should have to undergo an IQ test before being allowed to have a baby, that's it.

People judge a nation on its children, because that shows the past, present and future of a nation, and this sends out about as negative a message as possible.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

dont know how i feel about it, from 1 side i dont support beating kids

but those little fuckers deserve it put them in juvenile institution untill they learn to behave
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Did you guys not watch the video? They threatened to shit in her mouth, cum in her mouth, stab her in the gut. They need federal prison.
    They are kids, they will say all sorts of things they don't mean... Especially when surrounded by like-minded same aged individuals they don't want to look weak in front of. Should their actions have consequences? Of course, but neither prison nor a "good beating" is going to solve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    They are kids, they will say all sorts of things they don't mean... Especially when surrounded by like-minded same aged individuals they don't want to look weak in front of. Should their actions have consequences? Of course, but neither prison nor a "good beating" is going to solve anything.
    A good beating is exactly what they need. I don't remember kids acting like this back when parents were allowed to "discipline" their kids.

Threatening to kill people is serious, and just having the gall to do it to someone's face, especially an elderly person, is damn right despicable.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalostyle View Post
    Well, if you weren't a problem then this doesn't apply to you. This is about the asshole kids who do whatever they want and apparently get away with it.
    Well, my point is that children need proper parenting, not discipline. Of course there are the bad apples but in my case, my parents just talked to me and explained things without threats or getting physical and yes I did some stupid things as a little girl but I never got punished or yelled at for it.

Punishing children just teaches them not to get caught the next time, talking to them and showing devotion or disappointment on the other hand makes them feel bad about what they did and teaches them not to do it again.

Deleted
    A few years back my lil sister got beaten up by a little snotling like that couldnt touch the kid because i was older so i paid the schools biggest bully with a few packs of smokes to beat the shit out the snotling.

Karma is a bitch sometimes.

Deleted
    Such horrible people like that make me sick. How can you be like that towards another human being. Its even more aggravating that they are school children. They need a good ass kicking and to learn some respect, not just for their elders but actual social skills towards other human beings. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Instead, the internet is going to give them a memorable youth.

Very misleading title. Should be some total waste of human flesh high schoolers need to get their ass kicked senseless.

Glad where i live people still have some respect for old people and common decency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming shitstorm, 4chan all over this lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a teacher. I teach middle school and high school age students (12-18 years old). Sadly, this sort of thing is becoming more and more prevalent. I've noticed over the last 10 years kids have gradually have lost the ability to empathize and see the difference between right and wrong. They have almost no shame anymore. What's worse is they also have lost the "filter" in their brain that allows them to think twice before speaking. When I was growing up 25-30 years ago some lighter versions of this behavior might have happened, directed at other kids, but it would have been UNTHINKABLE to behave that way to an adult. These days most parents (especially in rural and urban areas) have absolved themselves from accountability in regards to their child's behavior. They would rather blame TV, poor choice of friends, or even teachers for their child's behavior.
    Last edited by Lefeng; 2012-06-20 at 01:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    A good beating is exactly what they need. I don't remember kids acting like this back when parents were allowed to "discipline" their kids.

Threatening to kill people is serious, and just having the gall to do it to someone's face, especially an elderly person, is damn right despicable.
    If you give them "a good beating" then that will only tell them that it's ok to inflict physical harm to others, nothing else. Kids, like everyone else learns and takes after what other people do, not what other people say, if you beat them they will take it out on someone else, be it sooner or later it will happen. There are far better disciplinary actions that can be used than physical ones.

I see this kind of behaviour all around, last time i slap a teenage in the face for making fun of a homeless, he was calling him bad names and trashing him to look into the garbage bins, i warned them that one day and i hope not, that person might be him or someone he love, he said Fuck You and then i slap him so hard he got into the ground and stand there in a nice agonizing pain for a while.

Then i said to him if their parents want to talk whit me i always pick that bus every day at around same time, if they dont know how to teach him valors i can help them or teach is parents some.

The diference between a spank and a slap is all that defines when you want to explain the hard way some valors, beating a kid whit fists is hate, slap a kid whit open hand is respect, thoes valors got twisted whit time, and paranoid society now puts all in the same bag, the human cant be patronized all the time, it need to feel sometimes when all logic and understandment in the world fails, a good slap.