Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I'm disagreeing that it was ever a possibility.
    That's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    DELIAS YOU SHRUG TOO OFTEN

it's not healthy young lady.
    ehh..
    Almost amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ecnarongi View Post
    I thought an early summer date justified the rush content, this is what people were saying 5 months ago.

"It's because they are working on MoP", yet didn't realize that the nerf was going to reach 30% making DS last a long time. I am just hopeful for a June announcement of the release date. Raids still have to be worked on, which usually takes 3+ months. So much for playing Panda in the summer.
    You seem to be lost...

Deleted
    Would be pretty nice if it came out tomorrow :P

Them being all like "Surprise birches!! The release date "when it is ready" meant the SECOND it was ready"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivet View Post
    Would be pretty nice if it came out tomorrow :P

Them being all like "Surprise birches!! The release date "when it is ready" meant the SECOND it was ready"
    would love to hear colin say "surprise bitches" with his smileface

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    You seem to be lost...
    ROFL, I was thinking the same, he even made me go to page 1 to make sure I wasn't on the wrong thread
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."~Evelyn Beatrice Hall
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience." ~Anonymous

Deleted
    The mentioning of pandas made me go o.O .....

Quote Originally Posted by ecnarongi View Post
    I thought an early summer date justified the rush content, this is what people were saying 5 months ago.

"It's because they are working on MoP", yet didn't realize that the nerf was going to reach 30% making DS last a long time. I am just hopeful for a June announcement of the release date. Raids still have to be worked on, which usually takes 3+ months. So much for playing Panda in the summer.
    WoW forums that way --------------------->

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Sorry a bit late but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I'm kind of hoping that the game is out well before November 18th so that people can give me gems and stuff for MY birthday present. =P
    15th of October and I'm already telling people 'it's my 21st birthday, GEMS!?' *puppy dog eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    would love to hear colin say "surprise bitches" with his smileface
    And now I can't push this lovely image away...

On topic with the thread... I have been rather positive but after BWE1 I honestly thought... Augustish I think. I'd like August at least.

Deleted
    June/July was too optimistic. I think it'll be late Sept/Nov. Dec if they slack.

Wouldn't have thought they'd want to compete with usual major titles that come out around that time though!

Hell, they can take another year for all I care. The level of care and attention they're giving to the game is going to make any wait very much worth it.

The only fact that can be said about the date is that they said a few times it will be out this year. i personally can not wait sooner its out sooner i have a fun mmo to play and the faster im off d3 lol.

PS: they did say a few times it will be out this year but they could wait im sure they won't tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Dec if they slack.
    Hard to call it slacking when they're fixing player reported bugs as small as a rock in the middle of nowhere, tbh. Especially compared to bugs persisting from beta - release from.. some other recent MMO releases.

Deleted
    I've always said end of august - mid september

I'm one of the few that would rather see release later then sooner. The game in its current iteration has multiple glaring flaws that will likely cause it to end up like most recent "wow killer" type of MMOs. That is get initial sales spike from hopefuls, and collapse in just a few months to borderline unplayable due to servers emptying out as disappointed population abandons the game en masse.

I waited for this game long enough to be able to wait another year if needed provided the game is more attractive as a result and will provide me with a long term enjoyment rather then a short term stint.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Hard to call it slacking when they're fixing player reported bugs as small as a rock in the middle of nowhere, tbh. Especially compared to bugs persisting from beta - release from.. some other recent MMO releases.
    Or blink bugs that took 2.5-3 expansions to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Or blink bugs that took 2.5-3 expansions to fix?
    I was hinting at the bugs that SWTOR had on release. I didn't play on release, but I heard a large amount of complaints that the majority of bugs that were in beta persisted through release.

LoL I got banned off the Guru forums last year because I responded too 3 diffrent polls (when will the game release) bettewen 2010-2011 and everytime I would put the responce which was the longest poll choice.

And in the thread I would say the game will not release until 2013 or earliest end of 2012. I got flamed on I was called a troll by the community which I defended myself on over a dozen posts explaining why the game wouldnt be released till atleast the end of 2012 people made fun of me demeaned me and said I knew nothing about what I was talking about. and then the moderators banned me for inciting rage.

Now here we are Mid 2012 no release yet and it looks like I was right the game wont be released until the end of 2012. Take that Chalky and thats why ill never go back there. Pshhh inciting rage.. more like accurate assumption.
    Last edited by Hellspawnxxx; 2012-06-20 at 07:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Bugs that persisted through beta, release, a month after release, and even after the next wave of content came out.

In other words, they really didn't seem to care about fixing things at all. Indeed, in the time I was playing, more things seemed to get broken than fixed.
    No wonder when they lost programmers and other key staff to make the needed changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Bugs that persisted through beta, release, a month after release, and even after the next wave of content came out.

In other words, they really didn't seem to care about fixing things at all. Indeed, in the time I was playing, more things seemed to get broken than fixed.
    Indeed. And considering (as I said) anet were more than willing to fix a rock in the middle of nowhere that you could clip a couple steps into that I HIGHLY doubt more than 20 people (even that's a stretch, it was pretty out of the way) reported, it would be EXTREMELY difficult for me to consider a late release date as them slacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawnxxx View Post
    LoL I got banned off the Guru forums last year because I responded too 3 diffrent polls (when will the game release) bettewen 2010-2011 and everytime I would put the responce which was the longest poll choice.

And in the thread I would say the game will not release until 2013 or earliest end of 2012. I got flamed on I was called a troll by the community which I defended myself on over a dozen posts explaining why the game wouldnt be released till atleast the end of 2012 people made fun of me demeaned me and said I knew nothing about what I was talking about. and then the moderators banned me for inciting rage.

Now here we are Mid 2012 no release yet and it looks like I was right the game wont be released until the end of 2012. Take that Chalky and thats why ill never go back there. Pshhh inciting rage.. more like accurate assumption.
    While I agree a later release is most likely, it's 99.9999% guaranteed that they're releasing this year. They wouldn't state that so definitively if they didn't fully intend to own up to it. Just imagine the backlash they'd receive - they're not going to risk alienating people like that.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.