Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    but i expect it is some kind of General Vezzax type of creature, not an old god.
    Why not Zoidberg?

Deleted
    General Vezzax is a high ranking old god minion. So it's still related.

Really? The Sha are basically the Asian equivalent of Loken and Thorim, it was 100% certain they are connected to the Old Gods and Titans. Seems interesting, but i expect it is some kind of General Vezzax type of creature, not an old god.
    No, they are not. They aren't even similar to Loken and Thorim. In fact, they are completely different and there's no relation between them in any way, shape or form other than that both happen to be on the same planet.

Loken and Thorim are guardians left behind by the Titans. The Sha are the manifestation of negative emotions of the last pandaren emperor that have no known connection to the Titans whatsoever. How you could call them the "Asian equivalent" is completely beyond me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? The Sha are basically the Asian equivalent of Loken and Thorim
    If anyone that would be Mogu. Since futuristic machinery can be clearly seen in Mogu instances.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

10+ Year Old Account

Kind of creepy...........

No, the sword would be above that light spot in the mural. The angle of the head is a bit different.

Definitely looks like a Faceless One. Good spot.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, the sword would be above that light spot in the mural. The angle of the head is a bit different.
    In my own opinion, I just don't see how it could relate to anything Mantid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

So you can't see how a mural that is part of a Mantid building could relate to the Mantid?

Deleted
    So you can't see how a mural that is part of a Mantid building could relate to the Mantid?
    In a room that doesn't look like anything else in the entire Mantid raid, presumably corrupted and modified by the Sha ?

Oh, no. I meant I don't see how the Mural looks like ANY Mantid creature.

Sorry I worded what I said incorrectly.

I was referring to the pic directly above my post. Not sure how you got from that to it looking like a Mantid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    In a room that doesn't look like anything else in the entire Mantid raid, presumably corrupted and modified by the Sha ?
    You mean other than being the exact same architecture, just in different colors? The difference is no bigger than this compared to this.

Note how the Sha corruption has little to no effect on the actual form of things.

Deleted
    I was referring to the pic directly above my post. Not sure how you got from that to it looking like a Mantid.

You mean other than being the exact same architecture, just in different colors? The difference is no bigger than this compared to this.
    It does look corrupted to me, and this whole forgotten one face probably wasn't originally there, so yeah, they kind of "changed" things a bit. Whoever did that was probably thinking of making an homage to old gods.

That's entirely an assumption on your part, though.
    We can't say for sure if that mural was there before, but looking at the extent of(or rather, lack of) the physical changes to the rest of the structure, it most likely was. Just in different colours.

Deleted
    That's an assumption, you're entirely right. I don't think Mantids ever worshipped old gods, hence the face on the mural being built later by something else. By that's only what I think.

Well, we'll see that later I guess.

That's entirely an assumption on your part, though.
    We can't say for sure if that mural was there before, but looking at the extent of(or rather, lack of) the physical changes to the rest of the structure, it most likely was. Just in different colours.
    Here's the thing however: The Queen herself is corrupted personally by the Sha of Fear. Because of that, she's completely under its control. That picture I posted looks like her chamber. If that's true, wouldn't it make sense that the Sha constructed it to look like that?

Also, to add, those colors are everywhere in the Dread Wastes aka where Sha Corruption is at its peak, including where this raid, the Heart of Fear, lays.

In the span of a few weeks tops? Remember that the Sha only managed to come back when we appeared on Pandaria. Also, building stuff for any reason doesn't seem to be high on their priority list.
    The far more sensible explanation is that the Mantid created it and the Sha just put a fresh layer of blue-grey paint on.

Deleted
    Honestly, anyone who says that the mural isnt a forgotten one is blind. You've seen two pictures side-by-side now and they look EXACTLY the same. It's no coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    That's an assumption, you're entirely right. I don't think Mantids ever worshipped old gods, hence the face on the mural being built later by something else. By that's only what I think.

Well, we'll see that later I guess.
    The mantids worshipping old gods would be an interesting twist,and it would be a legit reason for a N'zoth raid this expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravelar View Post
    The mantids worshipping old gods would be an interesting twist
    No it wouldn't. Every insectoid race we encountered so far has been worshipping the Old Gods. How is that a twist?
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.