Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Pretty much keep the mass majority out of Inferno, all the while funneling them into using the RMAH, then when 1.1 hits flood the RMAH with there own gear and WIN !!
    Not the case at all I cleared most of Act 1 with a 600 DPS bow and blue quiver from Hell Act 4. With < 1 Mil spent I've cleared past Siegebreaker on my DH currently, only at 32k DPS after the IAS nerf. I didn't buy my current terrible 1017 (no dex) bow until Act 2.

If you can't do Inferno Act 1 hit up Hell Act 4 for a bit. If you can't do Inferno Act 2+ then farm Act 1 until you can. If neither of those sound fun go play HC or get another game.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    Agreed. The people who say: "Suck it up, die less, Act 1 is easy" have already cleared the hurdle of act1-2 of inferno and have millions of gold. This new change doesn't touch them.

However, those of us just starting inferno got seriously fucked over by this patch. Act 1 is too tough for me to justify the gold costs and act 4 of Hell nets you 50-75% less gold now with the jars not giving anything.

No clue why a non-mmo is getting tweaked like all this matters... RMAH?
    Do you seriously think that those who just started inferno got fucked up? My wizard is atm useless. Im fucking having hard time killing simple elite packs because of this patch. And i could have killed inferno diablo weeks ago but just farmed at act 3. Now it takes 3x more time to complete my old farming route and im dying more often...

After im used to this stupid patch maybe i just should go to act 1 and farm it so i dont have to spend 50-300k for repair bills... But have to say fucking great job blizz for fuckin this game too...

Tried to complete my old farming route. Cydaea + azmodan + 10 elite packs. Got first levels cleared + elites easily but a lot slower than pre patch. Then at cydaea WTF?!?! Seriously spiders which spawns from pools.... They just run in every fuckin direction...... Had to let her go up 6 times and just before dying couldnt switch mf gear because there were about 30 mini spiders alive.... Most pathetic kill ever and then last room before azmodan.. Couldnt kill hulking phasebeast (elite pack) because of my low dmg compared what they did. I switched full defensive gear + shield getting me to 1000 all resi and now what 19k dmg.... After dying 6 times for hulkings i just gave up. 200k repair bills from route which i had done in past without dying....
    Last edited by Mykk; 2012-06-20 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykk View Post
    Do you seriously think that those who just started inferno got fucked up? My wizard is atm useless. Im fucking having hard time killing simple elite packs because of this patch. And i could have killed inferno diablo weeks ago but just farmed at act 3. Now it takes 3x more time to complete my old farming route and im dying more often...

After im used to this stupid patch maybe i just should go to act 1 and farm it so i dont have to spend 50-300k for repair bills... But have to say fucking great job blizz for fuckin this game too...
    i couldn't agree with you more i made it to act 2 inferno the night before the patch on my barb and thx to blizzard's fuck up *with repairs* its better if i go back to act4 hell and farm. its kinda pointless to do a full act or farm run when all the gold you get from it go's to your repair bill.

edit: still dealing with stupid mobs that have Wall/Fast/jail/Arcane/Extra hp......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD