Deleted

Complain about SW design why? Not needed anymore

I don't know if people noticed but there are new cities in MoP. People are complaining about SW not being redesigned but when MoP is out it will turn into a big history and it will be pretty much dead. Why ? Well new major cities with all vendors included, new dailies are there and new design. Now can someone actually tell me the point of redesigning SW ? I know orgrimmar was redesigned but it was actually useful during cata but redesign in MoP of any city doesn't make sense. In my opinion new city is much better than the old city that was used for years. Don't forget about leveling zones right next to the city.

On the other hand, I have a feeling by the end of MoP Orgrimmar won't exist in Azeroth anymore but yeah we see what they got planned :>

Now what do you think about this? Do you like the new cities ?

I forgot, entrance to dungeons is also in Pandaria
    Monk trainers
    entrance to raids is also in Pandaria
    entrance to bgs is also in Pandaria and so on
    Last edited by mmocff59137b32; 2012-06-20 at 04:05 PM.

Deleted
    Dunno, but i sure as hell like SW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Dunno, but i sure as hell like SW.
    Over so many years I feel sick when I even stand close to it

Deleted
    Capital cities will still remain important, just as they have always been. Making them match the current timeline is just common sense. I don't think an entire overhaul on design is necessary, but it would be nice to see at least some progression concerning the repairs. I'd be content with them just fixing the towers, pulling Danath's statue back up and simply walling off the park district or something similiar. It's only logical that some of the damage would be fixed over time.
    Last edited by mmocf51f9d58e4; 2012-06-20 at 04:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessMil View Post
    Capital cities will still remain important, just as they have always been. Making them match the current timeline is just common sense. I don't think an entire o woverhaul on design is necessary, but it would be nice to see at least some progression concerning the repairs. I'd be content with them just fixing the towers, pulling Danath's statue back up and simply walling off the park district or something similiar. It's only logical that some of the damage would be fixed over time.
    Completely understand this point of view however it is rather frustrating to see threads: REDESIGN SW FOR FUN OF IT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Over so many years I feel sick when I even stand close to it
    So many years and you didnt notice it was changed already once ?

Sad ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    So many years and you didnt notice it was changed already once ?

Sad ...
    Soz the change was so small that I couldn't see it with microscope

I don't think people are asking for Stormwind to be redesigned, what they want is the damage caused by Deathwing to be repaired, which only makes sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Soz the change was so small that I couldn't see it with microscope
    Means you never knew SW for real .

The biggest community destroyer was Blizzard giving us new home cities in BC and then Wrath, separating higher level players from the lower levels was not a great community building idea.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    The biggest community destroyer was Blizzard giving us new home cities in BC and then Wrath, separating higher level players from the lower levels was not a great community building idea.
    Well, I guess they want to split lower level from higher ones. So Pandaria is a 85+ zone

10+ Year Old Account
    i just hope the new cities will have portals like the other ones
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    i just hope the new cities will have portals like the other ones
    I just hope they don't, especially not if Blizzard wants to stay true to getting players out in the world instead of standing around in the city all day...

Deleted
    Why did hordes get to remain in Orgrimmar when alliances were forced from Ironforge to Stormwind. Nerf please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    I just hope they don't, especially not if Blizzard wants to stay true to getting players out in the world instead of standing around in the city all day...
    Well as far as I know they are not there on beta. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    As opposed to having everyone packed into one city and not moving anywhere thanks to LFR and Dungeon Finder?

I liked the old version of Stormwind much better. It had a townhall even for gods sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    As opposed to having everyone packed into one city and not moving anywhere thanks to LFR and Dungeon Finder?

Makes it look like more people are playing the game, silly ;-)