Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Seems like we are coming very close to end of beta, PTR soon :>
    Migration data for 5.0 's already up on the CDN servers actually :

http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...nContent_1.MPQ
    http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...nContent_2.MPQ

You should start to download this if you open the PTR launcher.

If you're manually downloading those files they go under

Wow PTR folder -> TempMig -> 5.0Migration-data

No idea when they intend to open the PTR for MoP but the migration data's on the PTR background downloader. Has been since the 1st of the month actually.

Waiiit a second here.
    Holy paladin BUFFS? What's this world coming to?
    Funny enough, Obi Won told me that "these are not the buffs you are looking for". We've lost so much haste with the loss of DF and Judgments of the pure that the class feels almost unplayable.
    We do have some great spells, but everything seems to be a 2.4 second cast. Now I know it's all gear dependent, but I haven't seen huge upgrades in gear yet. Maybe it'll change after they open up raids...I do know a LOT of holy palys that are re-rolling due to the haste and mana nerfs we've been so graciously given.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it just me or do those phoenixs look like they have something on thier back... a saddle perhapes

also: PET_BATTLE_TRAP_ERR_6 - Your enemy pet is not caputurable. wanna say its spelled Capturable lol
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2012-06-20 at 07:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

im dumb and dont know how to interpret mmo-champion spell changes

Blackout Kick (Windwalker) Kick with a blast of Chi energy, dealing (12 8 * (MainHand DPS + 50% of OffHand DPS + 7.1% of AP - 1)) to (12 8 * (MainHand DPS + 50% of OffHand DPS + 7.1% of AP + 1)) Physical damage.

is that a nerf or a buff? does red = old numbers or new?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be wary about the class changes. Things got split up without any reason for the split, and damage was nerfed for everyone. There may be some bugs here.

Anyone else feel that the female Pandaren child model's eyes are just a bit too big? Almost creepy/clown-like...

Not to mention D3 Templar based/reference achivements:

Pandaria
    Exploration

A Worthy Opponent (New) Defeat one of the powerful champions of the Pandarian races that wander the continent.
    Could We Find More Like That? (New) Defeat one of each type of Pandarian champion.
    Glorious! (New) Hunt down and defeat each and every one of the Pandarian champions.
    Heh, touche... I just hope they aren't as annoying (to complete) as the Templar is.
    Last edited by WaddlezSparx; 2012-06-20 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey "A worthy opponent" looks awsome since we didnt see one in cata

That pandaren phoenix, want now please.

Deleted
    Keep reading they update again soon

Holy paladin buffs? Well, thank you.

Deleted
    Dat Phoenix!
    Do Want!

Just what I always wanted. A diseases squirrel.

are rogues in a good place in MoP? i haven't been paying too much attention but it seems since they haven't altered them like at all in the passed couple of months, i guess they're fine? they looked weak in the few streams i watched a while back.

Holy strings changes, Batman...might we actually see Pet Battles unlocked with this build?

Deleted
    Love those new phoenixs especially the black/grey one and the green/black one

Hmm, no more Hellscream's Fist or Wayward Landing in the new Jade Forest map....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really intrigued/excited by the Disc Priest changes (and priest changes overall). Disc is great live, but missing too many abilities in beta making it a little boring. The additions listed sound great, and I'm looking forward to seeing them Thanks Blizz

Oh my god, I FUCKING LOVE Chen Stormstouts new badass model.

wonder if the champions will be "rares" like the WOTLK/BC achievements or just Elites that roam that are not rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those mounts look awesome.