Thread: GraboidVideoMac

10+ Year Old Account

GraboidVideoMac

Okay guys, I just found this thing on the internet that seems to allow you to stream hd movies for free.
    So I would just check with the always loyal champions. Is this service trustworthy? Is it the real deal or is it a scam? I haven’t made an account yet.

Deleted
    in my opinion, everything that promises you free stuff where you usually need to pay for is one or more of 3 things: adridden to the point of uselessness, limited for free users to the point of uselessness or too good to be true.

Also, especially in this case, i'd definitely not do it, because these free things are actually pirated from people who have spent a lot of money and time to make it, and the least you could do is support actors, directors and producers who provide you with quality entertainment. and yes, i do realize that sometimes it's low quality, but that's just life. if you are hungry, you don't shoplift a store because you're not sure you're going to like the food. if you're not sure you're going to like it and don't want to take the risk, then choose something else or don't buy anything at all, but you don't steal it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go to the cinema frequently, but I tend to watch A LOT of movies, a few on daily basis, actually. Usually I rent them, but it is getting quite expensive.
    I will definitely not go further with this thing, it already looked quite unpromising and fake from the beginning, I just went here for some kind of confirmation.