Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Don't forget that with every xpac coming out, new players have a longer way to go before they reach endgame.

I read most of the comments and everybody is like, let it come! Great, I can level my monk faster.
    And that's the deal. For new players it sounds a long way, leveling to 90 before endgame starts.
    RAF is a way but works for 3 months and you have to play together with someone.

This would give new players a chance to get to caplvl fast. It shortens the way even for players who already have several toons.
    My take on this is that Blizzard is trying to shorten the levelingpath, without taking away the choice to do it slowly.

Heirlooms where a great way to shorten this path but there will be 5 more levels now. So with every xpac it is just getting less and less attracting to start from scratch.
    This would be accessible for everyone... especially for the new player.

I am curious how it will appear in-game.
    I don't expect it to be expensive.

Really hoping this is an alchemy craft... but kinda doubt it actually will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    You prefer Northrend?
    Northrend is still more interesting then Cata zones....

Personally i have no problem seeing this go live. Leveling is a process that some enjoy and some dont and this will be handy for both sides, from my perspective its a win win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipawnu View Post
    Blue link?
    No experience altering items stack with RaF. RaF bonus is the highest possible bonus you can attain. Don't really need to bring out a blue since it's always been something a lot of people have known about RaF.

Why would they implement somthing like this?
    Less people would go with the RAF option thus blizzard losing more money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got to laugh...all of you complaining how about leveling up ...you want it faster ...you are the same folks that once you get to max level...then do all dungeons/raids...will sit there in your main city and complain there is nothing to do ....your bored....the game is too easy.....not enough content ...and so on and so on.....lol....every hear this before...."Stop and smell the roses along the way".....it makes the journey more sweeter....

Blizz store.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigman1212 View Post
    Why would they implement somthing like this?
    Less people would go with the RAF option thus blizzard losing more money.
    I thought about this, what if you get a stack if you sign up for a new annual pass? MoP for free, a mount, and a stack or two of BoA 300% elixir (or possibly make it so the elixir is never consumed, but you only have one of them). I think this would recruit a lot of people just for the xp boost alone.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    I got to laugh...all of you complaining how about leveling up ...you want it faster ...you are the same folks that once you get to max level...then do all dungeons/raids...will sit there in your main city and complain there is nothing to do ....your bored....the game is too easy.....not enough content ...and so on and so on.....lol....every hear this before...."Stop and smell the roses along the way".....it makes the journey more sweeter....
    I strongly agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    no, i'm one of the folks with toons across 4 different realms because there's a 10 toons cap on my main realm (and all the others). I create new toons compulsively and i'm sick and tired of levelling up. with the amount of levels I've already dinged I should get at least a few insta-80s (like the SoR ones) as a bonus lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcbound View Post
    I thought about this, what if you get a stack if you sign up for a new annual pass? MoP for free, a mount, and a stack or two of BoA 300% elixir (or possibly make it so the elixir is never consumed, but you only have one of them). I think this would recruit a lot of people just for the xp boost alone.
    Yah, People keep saying that there is not going to be another annual pass to continue after this one. I disagree. It worked well for them. They ensure you play for an entire year and the only cost to them is a couple of extra pixels.

Deleted
    It drops from a Rare Mob.

So what about this: 300% with the elixir + 300% from RaF and +50% from All heirlooms, I think it may go up to 60-70 given the new ones, so 650% faster leveling. MY GOD THAT IS SEXY!
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    So what about this: 300% with the elixir + 300% from RaF and +50% from All heirlooms, I think it may go up to 60-70 given the new ones, so 650% faster leveling. MY GOD THAT IS SEXY!
    pretty sure heirlooms and other +xp things dont stack with RaF. so 300% elixir + 50% heirlooms = 350% OR 300% RaF = 300%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    There is no way to get beyond 300% XP-bonus, cause it's capped at that point.

1-80 in 7hrs? Oh hell yes, RaF and the Flask = winning speed!

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

As Katjezz said above, this is a drop from the rare mob 'Krol the Blade' found in the Dread Wastes.

Deleted
    i never knew you could make these be using these on a few low level alts i have then

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    pretty sure heirlooms and other +xp things dont stack with RaF. so 300% elixir + 50% heirlooms = 350% OR 300% RaF = 300%
    heirlooms stack with raf..