Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

+300% XP - Elixir of Ancient Knowledge?

So, did anyone else notice the Elixir of Ancient Knowledge (Use: Increases experience gain by 300% for 60 min.)? This can't be true... or is it?!
    Last edited by ~Valen~; 2012-06-21 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mat's would have to be horrendously overpriced other wise these would just be rediculous
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

Deleted
    I bealive this is the same as RaF which is 300% XP too so it's not like a benefit like this doesn't exist already.

But maybe it was supposed to be 30% and somebody madea typo.

Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    The mat's would have to be horrendously overpriced other wise these would just be rediculous
    This would be a rare recipe from Archaeology...

Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    Why? Levelling is the most annoying thing in the game right now, even with RAF I felt it was too slow.
    I hope it's true and cheap, maybe I'll get more than 3 lvl 90s then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best item ever! Having leveled 7 85s myself, this would making leveling my monk much more enjoyable and fast (especially with an extra 50% exp increase with heirlooms and guild perks).

Hell, might even level the last three classes I need (warlock, mage, priest) after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this item would be totally fine as long as it wasn't effective past level 80 or so

15+ Year Old Account
    i would use this, i would use this lots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edlike View Post
    I think this item would be totally fine as long as it wasn't effective past level 80 or so
    Ugh, no thanks! Those are the 5 levels that need to go bye bye the fastest. I cannot stand the cata leveling zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Gybano View Post
    Ugh, no thanks! Those are the 5 levels that need to go bye bye the fastest. I cannot stand the cata leveling zones.
    Heh... exactly the same for me! I really hate it when I reach level 80 and have to grind those last but terrible levels!

You prefer Northrend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    little research goes a long way : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ome-from!-!-!-!

I like this item - but i doubt it will be available for everyone, as it equals RaF. Which is real $.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    You prefer Northrend?
    I really do... especially after the experience nerf! Plus, I love the areas!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gybano View Post
    just haveto disagree lvling outlands/northernd is much more pain in the ass than cata zones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    You prefer Northrend?
    Outland is even better.

[/sacrasm]

No really, I don't see a problem with that elixir. Allows Monk-rerollers to get into the new raids faster. But there should obviously some kinf limitation for 85-90.

If this is a reward for us Archeologists out there, /cheer!

Now if it is a recipe trainable by alchemists, talk about a serious money maker. People are going to buy these by the handfuls.

Deleted
    I dont get why the hate about outland, it is the best leveling zones for me, why? you are level 60 you hit hard = killling stuff faster= leveling faster also flying mount = more faster, and you can choose from so many zone to level usualy i go 58-61 out lands 61-64 zangramash -64-65 nagrand and 65-68 BEM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Now if it is a recipe trainable by alchemists, talk about a serious money maker. People are going to buy these by the handfuls.
    A lot of people don't realise that there are barely any profits in Alchemy apart from spec procs in comparison to AH mats cost. I assume this will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    If this is a reward for us Archeologists out there, /cheer!

I doubt it'll survive for long with the one-use model...