Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xcentrik View Post
    god id jizz my pants if u could - heirloom items + raf + potion + guild perks 1-80 in 10mins inc
    RaF bonus doesn't stack.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    It is very encouraging to see the instant gratification mindset in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    RaF bonus doesn't stack.
    It do stack wiht herilooms, but not wiht rested XP

Deleted
    >implying it will go live

This would ruin the game !!!

Deleted
    and why? If i buy a wow classic key to RAF myself, OR use this potion, where is the difference for YOU?

10+ Year Old Account
    Better if it was a flask.

i recall wealthy guys buying those

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have an elixir that made Northrend and Outland disappear and gave me 20 levels in it's place. I'd pay thousands upon thousands of gold for it.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    RaF bonus doesn't stack.
    Blue link?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gybano View Post
    Best item ever! Having leveled 7 85s myself, this would making leveling my monk much more enjoyable and fast (especially with an extra 50% exp increase with heirlooms and guild perks).

Hell, might even level the last three classes I need (warlock, mage, priest) after that.
    If there is time to level and keep more than 2 chars geared...something already is wrong with the game.

Best way to use this would be to stack as many completed quests as you can, apply the potion, handin, then go quest more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Best way to use this would be to stack as many completed quests as you can, apply the potion, handin, then go quest more.
    Nope, not really. While completing those (up to) 25 quests you get a ton of XP that could have been trippled.

The way I see it... You should set up a group or at least be either a healer or a tank and run LFD, the XP from random dungeons is way superior to questing anyway.

Deleted
    It's a bit like the 70000 sp wand :P

Deleted
    this will not be in the release, so many people bitching about this....

Whats the problem? its literally useless at endgame so cant unbalance things, its blatantly to help the new monk class get through 90 levels of content faster. its completely reasonable. for a game thats endgame is its largest community component.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people see this as a problem?

A new player wont know/have anybody to ask for these, so they will simply level normally and i cant imagine any person with already a main wanting to constantly do the "full experience" and even if they are their nobody forces you to drink a flask/elixer.. just like nobody forces you to play this game. This is a perfect solution for people who hate alt leveling but find it necessary to have a few high level alts for guild progress etc. this doesnt ruin the experience only helps people who hate leveling like myself.

I don't know the problem in it.
    If you want to level slower, then do it your way.
    Hi

I don't care if they make it into MoP at release, but I'm pretty skeptical. I think these are just a beta thing.

Deleted
    Any one noticing how like Age of Conan WoW seems to be going.....(possibly other MMOs too and yes i know MMOs "borrow" from each other a lot) Its an underrated MMO to be fair AoC, that had a horrible engine in the beginning and i do rate my year there or so way above my years in WoW. AoC was more like early WoW, fairly massive grinds etc. Rise of the Godslayer anyone? Khitai anyone? MoP. How AoC is now i'm not sure as i haven't played it since cata came out. Wow will have xp flasks / potions eventually but its a step back on one hand but a step forward to introduce new blood (youngsters) to the game. WoW is so meh. Its way overdue content now, however i deffo want a working MoP rather than a beta diablo 3 and no doubt they're rushing MoP now due to everybody not wanting the huge grind that the diablos are.

CURRENT STATUS: Logging to WoW to do a few daily quests and alchemy CDs log out
    LoL to do IP Daily log out
    Diablo 3 i keep logging in but haven't the heart to die 6 (roughly) times to kill a pack, check AH, nothing sells, log out
    Skyrim to mess around in awe of the game. (patiently awaiting dawn guard on PC! cheeky bloody console gaming priority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but that another topic)