Deleted

Reading the news and came across kripp world first!

I was casualy reading the news and was suprized to see that kripparian had made it on there
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18532670

well congratz to him I guess :P

Deleted
    and not one mention of krippi.

interesting, apparently he didn't even make it to the front page of MMO Champion, which is a shame because I'm sick of all the MoP beta spam
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    interesting, apparently he didn't even make it to the front page of MMO Champion, which is a shame because I'm sick of all the MoP beta spam
    Ya, how DARE we get primarily wow news on a wow fan site. THE NERVE!

HAH!

Go to Diablofans if you want Diablo stuff, this website's news is for WoW.

Deleted
    This has been hashed a thousand times. This is a primarily a WoW site, which means it will deal primarily with WoW related news. The subforums for different games are just a bonus. Check related forums for D3 news.

15+ Year Old Account
    bbc news no less xD

primarily =/= only

imo it's shame it wasn't on front page

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    This has been hashed a thousand times. This is a primarily a WoW site, which means it will deal primarily with WoW related news. The subforums for different games are just a bonus. Check related forums for D3 news.
    Other game news does occassionally get featured on here though, and being a famous wow player first I'd have thought they'd have done at least a little "yay" to him and linked the youtube kill video, rather than just have a link at the top to the diablofans site =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to him! There are a few active threads over the last few pages, so you're welcome to post the article link in those, and two, this is already veering off topic. As Boubouille has stated before, right now there isn't a lot of news and rather than have a slow news page, we're doing news from other Blizzard games.