Deleted

Best achivement FREAK - EU Dalthorian

I wonder if here exists some players like me, I've done 9100 achivement points in 3 months 3 days.
    Here is my armory you can check the date on lvl 85 ( char created with scrool of resurection ) and the feast of strenght,
    Ty I'm w8ting for an answer. I'm Romania. Buzau!

Search EU Armory - Dalthorian Draenay Paladin lvl 85 - Sylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mihaibzmihaibz View Post
    I wonder if here exists some players like me, I've done 9100 achivement points in 3 months 3 days.
    Here is my armory you can check the date on lvl 85 ( char created with scrool of resurection ) and the feast of strenght,
    Ty I'm w8ting for an answer. I'm Romania. Buzau!

Search EU Armory - Dalthorian Draenay Paladin lvl 85 - Sylvanas
    I can't quite recall the name of the player, but he managed 13400 points between November & March. I've basically posted in this thread to keep track of it, will let you know his name once I log on tonight after work. ;p

Edit: He plays on Shadowsong EU (or atleast played)

Still, 9100 points in 3 months is respectable. Grats!

Deleted
    Phlaryu on Xavius-EU is missing 2 achis for 100% (Hero of the Horde:Ruthless and Three's Company:2700)
    Ataxus on Illidan-US is also missing 2 achis (Warbringer of the Horde and Hero of the Horde:Vicous)
    Iapeto on Cho'gall-US is missing 4 achis for 100% (250k hks, veteran of the Horde II, Warbringer of the Horde and Hero of the Horde:Ruthless)
    Absalom on Illidan-US is at 1379/1400, but is worth mentioning for, probably, having the biggest collection of mounts and pets. He's gotten 205 pets and are missing 4, he has 197(!) mounts and has 7 more to go. He has been struggling for a long time with Onyxian Drake, as he has 202 Onyxia kills right now.