Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account

one more reason Chuck Norris is awesome!

not only does he push the whole world down.. but he's a brilliant political mind!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/chuck-n...roken-promises
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

Deleted
    He is just bashing Obama, that hardly qualifies as a "brilliant political mind".

10+ Year Old Account
    Chuck Norris is worthless.

Deleted
    Meme-Chuck Norris > Movie-Chuck Norris > TV-Chuck Norris > Karate-Chuck Norris > ... > Eating-Chuck Norris > ... > Taking-a-dump-Chuck Norris > Sleeping-Chuck Norris > ... > Dead-Chuck Norris > Political-Chuck Norris.
    Last edited by mmoc7805351bd4; 2012-06-21 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Chuck Norris is worthless.
    Quite. He really isn't anything special, having read some of his previous political views, I can only cringe.

Although I am certainly not a fan of Chuck Norris, all the points he made are quite correct.
    Obama is full of empty promises.

At this point, Obama has spent more money than any president in history, and he hasn't even completed one term.

Deleted
    This is garbage. Mindless and baseless Obama bashing.

This lowers my already low opinion of Chuck Norris.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests

Nah, I still hate him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chuck Norris a huge bigot, he can go eff himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

How is this unique to Obama?

Deleted
    He listed some broken promisses and bashed him a little, how does this make him a "brilliant political mind"? Anyone can find those with a simple google search, it's not like he had to do much research.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 02:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post

Nah, I still hate him.
    Madness, that man is mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post

Nah, I still hate him.
    OMFG why would you ever give this man any sort of political control....

Quote Originally Posted by Titheon View Post
    Although I am certainly not a fan of Chuck Norris, all the points he made are quite correct.

At this point, Obama has spent more money than any president in history, and he hasn't even completed one term.
    I wasn't aware that the POTUS gets a debit card that accesses the country's bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by Titheon View Post

How is it the expectation that a president would start spending less money than his predecessors? Things are expensive, and cost usually goes up, not down. On top of that, he was elected into an office with 2 wars going on, which wasn't his fault, at a time when Republicans have the ability to completely shit on any of his ideas if they really wanted to.

Which they have. You can't look at anything a president says he will do as a promise, we live in a democracy. It's not like a CEO of a company who can make a unilateral decision and produce a product or service despite anyone's objections. The president has to have the majority support of the government and it has to pass a vote, for him to do anything.

So I would rethink your stance if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    How is it the expectation that a president would start spending less money than his predecessors? Things are expensive, and cost usually goes up, not down. On top of that, he was elected into an office with 2 wars going on, which wasn't his fault, at a time when Republicans have the ability to completely shit on any of his ideas if they really wanted to.

Which they have. You can't look at anything a president says he will do as a promise, we live in a democracy. It's not like a CEO of a company who can make a unilateral decision and produce a product or service despite anyone's objections. The president has to have the majority support of the government and it has to pass a vote, for him to do anything.

So I would rethink your stance if I were you.
    Don't expect reality to interfere with their opinions. Reality is an evil liberal plot.

A few years back he joined some guys campaign. It reeked of desperation on both their parts. They lost since the kids couldn't vote

10+ Year Old Account
    Chuck Norris is just awful. In every single way.

Him and brilliance just do not mix.

http://dlisted.com/node/41112

That pretty much says everything.
    Last edited by Puck; 2012-06-22 at 03:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who take the word of celebrities as anything more than an attempt to gain more celebrity should...well, they just shouldn't.

"Shut up and sing" so to speak. Leave the politics to the populace and the politicians.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Deleted
    Ok so he champions the views of the republican party, is homophobic, thinks that the state should not be secular, he endorsed Newt Gingrich saying that he would bring America to it's former glory.

Considering this, why would any sane person even consider listening to what he has to say. I don't know about our american friends, but as an european all of this is alien to me.

He's way too religious in my opinion. He also doesn't know very much about politics. He's cool and all but.. only for certain things.

Asus Prime x299 | Intel i7-7800x | Corsair H110i cpu watercooler | MSI Sea Hawk gtx 1080 | 16gb DDR4 3000hz GSkill RGB | Samsung 960 evo 250gb M.2 + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX760 | Corsair Crystal series 570x case | Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit | Acer 23 inch monitor 1920x1080 + LG 23inch 1920x1080 + Asus 144hz 1920x1080|