Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Red face STRESS TEST, JUNE 27th!

"We were very pleased with how our servers performed during our second Beta Weekend Event, but we want to gather additional data on how they operate under load before the next one.
    That’s where you come in.
    All players who have pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 are invited to participate in our upcoming stress test. This four-hour test event will run on Wednesday, June 27th, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).
    We won’t wipe characters for this event, so if you played in our previous betas, you can pick up right where you left off. All we need you to do is log in and have fun—leave the stress to us!"

-Blog

-Tweet

YESSS, I'm so excited for the small little playtime!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    a four hour stress test only for pre-orders? can't be very successful

Guess they want the people who don't have jobs to do the stress test.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in Europe it's evening then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaway View Post
    Lmfao, but this means the next BWE is coming very soon!!

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    Lmfao, but this means the next BWE is coming very soon!!
    It dose seem likely. Looks like we will probably see the third mid July.

Deleted
    JK live in Europe. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    JK live in Europe. <3
    >.< Sheesh!

pretty great how guild wars is showing up as of now Im gunna love this game.

Really? 4 hours? And they didn't even make it available to the American continent... Why not 24 hours? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostAgent View Post
    Really? 4 hours? And they didn't even make it available to the American continent... Why not 24 hours? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
    It's basically the same as every other stress test they've had but two hours shorter. Obviously it's been working so far or they would have changed the time.

Deleted
    lol guess what, there are other places in the world then the U.S, alot of other player/testers live in the EU, and a stress test that would be 24h really?

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    lol guess what, there are other places in the world then the U.S, alot of other player/testers live in the EU, and a stress test that would be 24h really?
    Yeah.. asking for it to be 24hours would be asking Anet to work 24hours. This time is convenient for Anet, and obviously worked judging by the fact that this is the 3rd stress test in a row that is mid-day on a weekday.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    A man can dream right? Of course I know there are other places in the world... it's just that... 4 hours is not even close enough of a fix and in a workday? I mean I'll settle even if it's a Friday, but middle of the work week too? Punch me in the nads...

Deleted
    A man can dream right? Of course I know there are other places in the world... it's just that... 4 hours is not even close enough of a fix and in a workday? I mean I'll settle even if it's a Friday, but middle of the work week too? Punch me in the nads...
    Dreams are for fools they let you down!

Contrary to prior belief, it's for them to test not for us to get a fix. =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Contrary to prior belief, it's for them to test not for us to get a fix. =P
    Kinda where i was going there are plenty of people what will be able to be on at that time to stresstest for THEM ^_^

Sweeet https://twitter.com/guildwars2/statu...71016927379456

For those who asked: It will be the same build as last Beta Event, including the final event. ^MK

Deleted
    Or ppl with jobs in europe :P

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 07:03 PM ----------

And i'm guessing its only 4 hours as so more ppl play at the same time so the stress test is actually a server stress test of sorts... probs mean there will be limited servers... never been in a stress test, can you tell? :P