Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

[Music] im starting to like justin bieber..?

Hey recently i have started to begin listening to his music, most of them sucks but i kinda like 2-3 songs, and all my girl friends are saying that its a good thing that im listening to him...?

is there something wrong with me? ( no this is not a troll post )

1 year ago i used to HATE him alot, but now i just kinda think ''meh okay he seems cool''

use fire. it burns all impurities.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

*Grabs shotgun and closes the door behind him*

Also;
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-06-21 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Fixed link.

Deleted
    Well just be happy, now you have 2 - 3 more songs to enjoy in your ipod.
    It is not wrong to like something other's don't.

I can't stand him, tho lol

Deleted
    If your girlfriend likes Justin Bieber, there are good chances are she has a terrible taste on music. The worse part? She manipulated you to like it.
    Don't be that guy, man.

Deleted
    Who cares...

He's only hated so much because that's the new in-thing to do.

If you like his music then so be it.

Deleted
    the reason you hated him in the start was because you went with the rest. "oh everyone hate him i must hate him as well". listen to the songs and enjoy them stop caring what other people think

10+ Year Old Account
    Your cure:

Just listen to this stuff and you will forget about beibs before you know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The random sounds you like are stupid, compared to the vast superiority of the random sounds I like.

Who cares tons of shitty bands/Artists have tolerable songs. Hell at one point time I had a Ke$ha song on my playlist, which is mainly filled with indie, stoner and grunge rock. Catchy music is catchy.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlich View Post
    Your cure:
    [Video]
    Volume Max, check.
    Spine tingling, check.
    /wants someone to make new meme with rainbows coming out of ears.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftdreamzAMV View Post
    Hey recently i have started to begin listening to his music, most of them sucks but i kinda like 2-3 songs, and all my girl friends are saying that its a good thing that im listening to him...?

1 year ago i used to HATE him alot, but now i just kinda think ''meh okay he seems cool''
    Why did you hate him? For being successful in life? For having all the girls around him you wanted? Seriously people who HATE Justin Bieber out of jealousy are bad people.

If you like his music, so be it. I haven't listened to much of it other than the very popular ones, which isn't my taste. This doesn't make me hate Him, or his music. It's simply.. out of my taste.

PS: Use it to get to know them girls better, it's a great way to get together if you like one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

15+ Year Old Account
    Some of his songs are good, others I'm not a fan of. Doesn't change the fact that he is a very talented musician and, for all intents-and-purposes, got lucky with someone picking him up. He still had to work his butt off to get where he is that quickly.

And I still think his voice will change in a not-so-positive way in the future
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

The majority of people who hate him seem to just be jumping on the hate bandwagon. That's sheep for you. Who cares if you like his songs? I personally don't care for him because that's not the genre of music that I typically listen to, but if you like it then it doesn't matter what other people think. They probably like music that you think is terrible too.

Your cure:

That is more gay then justin bieber imho. but good for you if you like him, everyone has different tastes

Try listening to this on full volume, if you still like bieber more - you're beyond saving:

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t LIKE Justin Bieber, but I also like a few of his songs. Not Baby, of course.
    I don’t get the hate. I guess it’s just all those horny teenagers QQing because the kid is getting pussy till he vomits. Sorry for my language, but this is practically what I think

15+ Year Old Account
    Here I was afraid that that video was going to be a bunch of death metal screaming like BDM or another one of those shit death metal bands (lyrically not musically but usually the music is downright great but the lyrics are the worst shit in the history of music). I was pleasantly surprised.

The newest Bieber single was like pre-FSLS Justin Timberlake and was borderline enjoyable. I was absolutely anti-Timberlake until FSLS, not that some NSync songs aren't classics, but that CD was just downright amazing. If Bieber somehow morphs into that I am all for it as long as he doesn't then stop making music and go into acting full time.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftdreamzAMV View Post

Nothings wrong with you, Your just losing all your humanity and masculinity.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care for what most people on this forum listen to, I just post about it. Good for you if you like it. As far as this thread is concerned though, keep it civil and respectful or it will be closed.