Convert Valor into Justice

I cannot find a vendor anywhere, I could have sworn I saw one before but I just tried doing it and that turns Valor into Conquest.....

Is there anyway I can turn my valor points into justice points?

Deleted
    Nope. Valor into Conquest (or Visa Versa) is not, and never will be available.

You CAN turn them into Justice Points however. Standard VP / JP Vendors.

Ugh, you cannot turn VP into JP anymore from what I can remember. If I am wrong, (and I would LOVE to be) someone please let me know.

As far as I know Valor-to-justice and vice versa isn't possible. Valor can be converted to Conquest and Justice can be converted to Honor, but I'm pretty sure you can't convert from Valor to Justice.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Monk Brewslee View Post

Valor into Conquest is available at the Valor vendor.

Valor into Justice is what doesn't exist.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Valor -> Conquest is at the Valor Vendor named Jamus'Vaz on the last page of the items he sells. Valor to Conquest conversion is 250 for 250

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    Valor -> Conquest is at the Valor Vendor named Jamus'Vaz on the last page of the items he sells. Valor to Conquest conversion is 250 for 250
    Did you even read the OP?

It is really dumb that you cant turn VP into JP. I have like 10k VP just sitting around and would love to buy some BOA gear for an alt.

The conversions that are possible are:

VP -> CP
    HP <-> JP

Thats it
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I wish you could convert valor to justice points because i dont really need valor anymore personally

There are only a few possible ways to convert currency:

250 Valor --> 250 Conquest (obeying your weekly earning cap of course)

375 Justice --> 250 Honor

375 Honor --> 250 Justice

Nothing else can be converted otherwise

10+ Year Old Account
    Valor will be converted to Justice at either 5.0, or when MoP goes live. You can likely buy whatever happens then, but will be capped at 4000 most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do want, not having the option sucks ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Monk Brewslee View Post

Derp, ofc you can swap your valor into conquest. You can't however, turn Valor into Justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    Did you even read the OP?
    I'm fairly certain the person you quoted was replying to the person that was saying VP to JP was possible but VP to CP was not, which is completely backwards.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

All I want to buy is heirlooms for my monk!!
    Im farming my ass off in these dungeons and getting lots of Justice Points, Im also getting quite abit of Valor Points aswel from the rewards! Im at 2250 Valor Points, thats enough for a heirloom item but I cant do nothing with them?!
    I have no interest in gearing my current characters up anymore, I dont raid, all I do is dungeons and my gear is good enough for that.. so ARGH so annoying you cant do that

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Valor will be converted to Justice at either 5.0, or when MoP goes live. You can likely buy whatever happens then, but will be capped at 4000 most likely.
    there is a short window before the cap is enforced

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DStrux View Post
    All I want to buy is heirlooms for my monk!!
    Im farming my ass off in these dungeons and getting lots of Justice Points, Im also getting quite abit of Valor Points aswel from the rewards! Im at 2250 Valor Points, thats enough for a heirloom item but I cant do nothing with them?!
    I have no interest in gearing my current characters up anymore, I dont raid, all I do is dungeons and my gear is good enough for that.. so ARGH so annoying you cant do that
    wait for 5.0 your valor will be turned into justice, then spend it on the heirlooms before the cap is enforced again.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Deleted
    do more darkmoon fair enough tokens can buy another slot of heirloom.
    do argent tournament you can buy heirlooms for crusaders seals
    the last place you cound do the valor into jsutice conversion was in dalaran on those guys.
    if it's not there anymore it's not anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Do want, not having the option sucks ass.

Derp, ofc you can swap your valor into conquest. You can't however, turn Valor into Justice.
    Isn't that EXACTLY what he said? Why is every post on this thread repeating the same exact thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't bump really old threads without new information.