Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemdust View Post
    What like Inferno Whymsyshire? Like certain elite packs in act 1 & 2? Like certain afk farming spawns? The ones posted on this forum all nerfed, there are areas that haven't been posted on youtube or this board that haven't been nerfed, after the 3rd time it happend surely some of you must have put 2 and 2 together.
    The difference between what was nerfed and this is that Blizzard didnt want you to farm treasure goblins or chests or vases and they do want you to farm elites. Its pretty normal to find 2-3 elites per area, these areas are just smaller so you find them quicker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faklor View Post
    It's easier and faster if you take the Northern Highlands waypoint and walk west and then up. Just clear Leorics Manor, townportal and port there.
    True dat. I don't often venture down there, instead just run into the halls of agony after clearing the courtyard.

Deleted
    Check this out if you haven't!

I really enjoy the act 1 path with the loot buff last patch.

It allows me to farm without paying too much attention. Kudos on the guide!

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually go from festering woods > Watch tower > and then travel on foot to Leorics Manor.

Ive had plenty of runs where there is no elite packs in the courtyard or in the manor itself. Sometimes there is a purple named mob but they dont drop loot anymore, just lots of gold.

I never even thought about going to the cemetery though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
    Awesome!

SO where's the Watch Tower? Sorry, not up with the terms...
    Word of advice, if your gear isn't great, skip it. I just went in there and immediately upon entering level 2, two elite packs jumped me. I ran a half screen away in terror only to aggro a 3rd pack. I had no intention of fighting them, and even then, I died 2 times before I could gtfo and tp.

Great guide. Made me want to start farming again (stuck at act 2 - kinda low on dps with my barb)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    Great guide. Made me want to start farming again (stuck at act 2 - kinda low on dps with my barb)
    Hopefully it brings a bit of joy back into the game for you

---------- Post added 2012-06-25 at 12:27 AM ----------

Front page of Diablo Fans again! Thanks for all of the support people!

10+ Year Old Account
    The video is amazing and detailed enough!!! It helped me a fair deal!!!
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousa View Post
    The video is amazing and detailed enough!!! It helped me a fair deal!!!

Glad it's helping! Wizard guide inc Thursday!

Act I Watchtower is WELL worth the detour. Atleast 2 Elite packs plus a Resplendent Chest. Just go to Northern Highlands and follow the left/west cliff, if its spawned you will see it within 30 seconds, if not, keep moving on. I also go to Highland Crossing and go to the Cave of the Moon, it is always there and has atleast 3 Elite packs plus a Resplendent Chest.

Deleted
    Still here for those who haven't seen it!