Shaman Heals Talents.

So I just wanted to get some feedback on other more experienced shamans on this matter. Iam leveling my guy resto and want to see what others did with their last few talents. Iam not to worried about it as soon they will be gone for MoP and everything but as of now it seems like their a complete waste.

My last two talents before Riptide seem like a complete waste. I can either put them in survivability talents or ones that make me heal better after doing damage but those seem completely pointless to me unless I want to pvp. So I take them and out them into the Earthliving spec which to me seems like a HUGE waste. As of now earthliving barely ever procs and for me I dont want to take the chance of letting them get to 35% or lower before I get that bonus. Not to mention my numbers dont ever show earthliving doing a substantial amount of healing.

So I just wanted to know if this spec becomes more viable come later levels or for dungeon/raid healing because I feel like these last two talents which are usually a huge bonus to a end ability are the biggest waste ive seen out of most specs Iam well off with. Any insight or advice as where I should put them or if its a good spec would be much obliged. =)

Have you picked up TC? If not, i would recommend picking that up. Since low leveling healing is a pretty big joke, and you have tonnes of idle time, so why not cast lightning bolt.

If you do have TC, i go with 1/2 Ancestral resolve, it helps when the mobs are beating on you and the tank has not picked them up, usually mobs do not interrupt.

Earthliving is better in raids, when you have more targets to proc it on. Blessing of the Eternals with Healing Raid ticking on the whole raid is quite lovely. It's less impressive in five mans, though.

The only "bad" talents are Nature's Guardian, Focused Insight (useless for 5 man) and Cleansing Waters. When leveling I suppose you can add Ancestral Resolve to the list, as it's not very impressive outside of raids.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.