Forgot my password and secret password

Hi guys,

it's like 12 months ago since i quit, and i really enjoyed rift lvling, but not so much at top lvl. I have heard and read alot of places that the game has improved alot since then.

So i wanted to give it another go, but then i didn't remember my password, and secret question.

So what do i do now? I know where i have my CD key etc.

Is there any way i can send a email? Couldn't find one on their support site.

Your best bet is to call them. If you live in the US there is a freephone (toll free?) number on their website - 1-877-70-87466. If you live anywhere else in the world you can still call them for free using Skype

They'll have you back in your account in no time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagseey View Post
    Hi guys,

it's like 12 months ago since i quit, and i really enjoyed rift lvling, but not so much at top lvl. I have heard and read alot of places that the game has improved alot since then.

So i wanted to give it another go, but then i didn't remember my password, and secret question.

So what do i do now? I know where i have my CD key etc.

Is there any way i can send a email? Couldn't find one on their support site.
    They will probably ask you to send in a copy of your id call them for the number ect.

I tried to call them, but it's not that easy when your on a LAN with some friends laughing their ass off while i am at the phone. I live in norway btw, will the call still be free from skype?

But are there no way to contact from mail?

Yes the number is free to call from anywhere in the world on Skype. And there probably is an email address, but I don't know it. Always called them and ahd great service immediately, beats waiting on an email.