172. This poll is closed
  • Goku

125 72.67%
  • Revan

47 27.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Goku has an insanely high power level at the end of Dragonball. Even with Revan's powers, I don't think there's much he could do.
    Even if he couldn't, the fight isn't as black and white as most people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Power levels are bullshit.
    Agreed. The problem I have with this is that you can't actually compare the power between two characters from opposite universes. If Goku got transported into the Star Wars Universe, who knows how powerful he'd be there. Same with Revan into the Dragon Ball universe. Or even a neutral one. For all we know, Revan could be millions of times stronger than Goku if they ended up in the same universe.

Revan can probably just predict what he's going to do....and if Goku gets within range, a Lightsaber can cut through 99% of materials.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see what revan can do against someone as powerfull as goku i doubt a lightsaber would even scratch him.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Revan can probably just predict what he's going to do....and if Goku gets within range, a Lightsaber can cut through 99% of materials.
    Not the exact same weapon, but way back at the beginning of the Android Saga, Goku parried Trunk's sword with nothing but a finger (Same sword used to kill Frieza and his father).

If he had no trouble back then with a sword at that (comparatively small) power level, I've no doubt he could block the lightsaber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku, revan doesn't stand a chance
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

I don't know Revan's power, but Goku's like the second most powerful being in the galaxy. It's kinda hard to beat that.

I would give the match to Goku. Even though Revan is extremely powerful I think that in the end Goku may overpower him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I want to see Magikarp beating Goku.

not gunna lie

totally possible

10+ Year Old Account
    To me this isn't even a fair fight for Revan. I mean Gokou could just fly 5000 ft into the air, charge up a huge energy ball, compress it to the size of his hand, and throw it to Revan. What we have left is a 10 mile crater where Revan once stood........

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    To me this isn't even a fair fight for Revan. I mean Gokou could just fly 5000 ft into the air, charge up a huge energy ball, compress it to the size of his hand, and throw it to Revan. What we have left is a 10 mile crater where Revan once stood........
    Revan would see it coming through premonition, and just teleport away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Whereupon Goku would charge up a Kamehameha Wave and use Instant Transmission at the last second - Similar to Cell.

Whereupon Goku would charge up a Kamehameha Wave and use Instant Transmission at the last second - Similar to Cell.
    He literally sees the future. Cell couldn't.

He literally sees the future. Cell couldn't.
    I know he can. Just because he can see the future doesn't mean he's fast enough to dodge, considering how fast Goku is.

I know he can. Just because he can see the future doesn't mean he's fast enough to dodge, considering how fast Goku is.
    He wouldn't have to dodge. He'd see where Goku was going before he went there and judge accordingly before he did it. The only way you're killing Revan is if you're overpowering him, blowing up where ever he is, or blocking seeing into the future.

He wouldn't have to dodge. He'd see where Goku was going before he went there and judge accordingly before he did it. The only way you're killing Revan is if you're overpowering him, blowing up where ever he is, or blocking seeing into the future.
    Blowing up wherever he is wouldn't really work, because he'd just foresee it and teleport away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blowing up wherever he is wouldn't really work, because he'd just foresee it and teleport away.
    Yeah, but see, it's Goku, therefore no one is allowed to go up against him.

DBZ LOGIC BEST LOGIC

10+ Year Old Account
    Its one thing to foresee an action but it's a completely different thing to have the reflex to actually do something about it if the speed is as fast as Gokou's.

Start watching at 0:30, Revan has no chance against blinding speed like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    Its one thing to foresee an action but it's a completely different thing to have the reflex to actually do something about it if the speed is as fast as Gokou's.

Start watching at 0:30, Revan has no chance against blinding speed like that.
    (DISCLAIMER-I'm not saying Revan has any real chance. I said he would lose in my first post. I'm just trying to prove that he has far more of a chance than people think.)

Revan would foresee the entire outcome of the attack, and seventy more possible outcomes before it even started. Revan knows every possible move you'll make, how to counter it, and what to do to you to win before you even know you're going to fight. Hell, a few Jedi and Sith are like that. The only real reason the book Revan played out like it did was because it'd be boring as can be if he was just like "Nope! Force premonition is over powered, I win!" Since Drew isn't a completely terrible writer like others can be, he didn't do that.

Also, Force Slow, plus Force Speed, plus Force Slow time would counter the hell out of everyone.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    (DISCLAIMER-I'm not saying Revan has any real chance. I said he would lose in my first post. I'm just trying to prove that he has far more of a chance than people think.)

Revan would foresee the entire outcome of the attack, and seventy more possible outcomes before it even started. Revan knows every possible move you'll make, how to counter it, and what to do to you to win before you even know you're going to fight. Hell, a few Jedi and Sith are like that. The only real reason the book Revan played out like it did was because it'd be boring as can be if he was just like "Nope! Force premonition is over powered, I win!" Since Drew isn't a completely terrible writer like others can be, he didn't do that.

Also, Force Slow, plus Force Speed, plus Force Slow time would counter the hell out of everyone.
    I'm no Star Wars expert, especially outside movie canon, but how does one counter having the planet you're standing on being blown to dust?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    I'm no Star Wars expert, especially outside movie canon, but how does one counter having the planet you're standing on being blown to dust?
    I don't know, maybe because that would be a stupid thing to do? Why would Goku even do that?