Thread: Nintendo Direct

Nintendo Direct

Nintendo broadcast going on right now, for those interested. Pretty neat 3DS info.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-dir...59B30EC607C60B

No second circle pad...wtf why ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    No second circle pad...wtf why ;_;
    I know! I was upset that the update wasn't going to include that. I was holding out on buying a 3DS until I saw if they'd be updating it but I might just have to buy one as is.

10+ Year Old Account
    AUGH!!!! I should of just held out longer and gotten the damn XL 3DS..... Still feels to soon to get a new updated system, wish they had hinted at it sooner, but god damn I want that, screw portability I want big screens.

Danica Patrick in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
    Are you fucking serious? God I wish that was a joke or at least hopefully just something for the 3DS version. THERE IS NO GOD!
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2012-06-22 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    AUGH!!!! I should of just held out longer and gotten the damn XL 3DS..... Still feels to soon to get a new updated system, wish they had hinted at it sooner, but god damn I want that, screw portability I want big screens.

Are you fucking serious? God I wish that was a joke or at least hopefully just something for the 3DS version. THERE IS NO GOD!
    It's huge! I can't decide if it's going to be obnoxious or not, but I intend to buy it either way. As you said, screw portability.

And yeah, lol, I laughed when they talked about Danica Patrick. That struck me as very, very odd.

They really should have added the second circle pad. The XL doesn't sound worth it to Skelington.
    Not sure what to expect with Namco on SSB.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am gonna go and say Pac-Man has probably been confirmed for Smash Bros 4 and I also am gonna guess possibly a Tales character will be in it, probably Lloyd from Symphonia.

I wish the 3DS and Wii U versions of Smash were completely different games with possibly one of them having the same game play as the multiplayer of Kid Icarus Uprising while the other plays like the normal games(or possibly make a sprite/retro based Smash Bros game).