Poll: Do you go for your country in the Olympics?

Thread: Olympics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'll be supporting Team GB all the way - pretty bummed I can't actually get down to London for some events but I will be at Hampden for some of the football.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

The Olympics are this summer? I remember when they used to build up the Olympics starting in January. Now you dont know they are even happening till the opening ceremony starts. They are outdated and other than womens gymnastics I dont bother watching anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care, as long as Shotokan Karate doesn't get picked to be an olympic "sport", they can do whatever they want.

Deleted
    Meh, I've always found the Olympics a bit lacklustre personally. I don't particularly like the vast majority of the sports that they include. I mean, if horseriding is involved then surely a Crufts (dog show) like section should be there? Both involve training animals to jump things and do tricks? It just seems silly.

I , again personally, don't think a lot of the events can be called sports. Archery for example. Hunting is a sport, archery is hitting a stationary target. I don't understand how people can enjoy watching that.

But in reply to the question, I couldn't care less if Team GB do badly or really well.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Canadian, but I go for the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to see Olympic torch on Monday as it passes my house :S

I don't really care who wins/ who does what....it's the same as football i just don't give a damnabout sports....i hope we get an ingame wow pet seen as china peoples got the unique dragon
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2012-06-23 at 05:16 PM.

*removed, because I'm self conscious*
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-06-23 at 05:34 PM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly follow the team sports, USA or Mexico