View Poll Results: What do I use to throw up?

Voters
1. This poll is closed
  • Finger

0 0%
  • XL Pen

1 100.00%
  • Sharpie

0 0%

I just ate way too much doritos.

About four hours ago I went to a 24/7 grocery store, I was hungry so I went to get some chips, turns out they didn't really have any reasonably sized bags of them so I bought the smallest one which was 24 oz. I got a soda too and went to the park.

I didn't want to bring any of it home so I just ate it all there and now I feel like absolute shit.

Should I use an XL pen, Sharpie, or my finger to throw them up?

Deleted
    Suck it up.

finger of course

Do not use anything to throw them up... that should NOT even be an option. It is very dangerous!

10+ Year Old Account
    Google says 24 oz is 680 grams. You ate more then half a kilogram of doritos! No wonder you feel bad after pigging out like that >.<

Deleted
    Closing. Threads requesting advice on how to self-harm are not appropriate for these forums.

Binging-Purging is a dangerous habit to get into and, if this is a pattern you follow regularly, I would recommend avoiding or breaking the habit as soon as possible, speaking from experience.

WebMD outlines some of the health problems brought on by turning the prospective activity you are considering into a regular solution for overeating, I suggest reading about it: http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/b...a-what-happens
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-06-22 at 12:23 PM.