Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was actually the first resident evil I actually liked, saying that, it still had some serious flaws. The gameplay was good and modernized and it was no longer on a door opening simulator, but on the downside the writing was terrible, the actual overarching story, was so/so, not entirely engaging, but the worst part was the characters and their narrative, so unbelievable and corny, not quite as bad as the characters and narrative in final fantasy 13, but close.

RE5? Hated?
    I loved to play the co-op over and over again with my brother.

The entire series has gone downhill in my opinion. You look at something like the remake of the very first game, and what the series is now, and it's night and day. I'm not sure why, but Resident Evil has gone from terrifying horror game to generic action movie game.

It doesn't help that Silent Hill seems to be going along the same route.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    The entire series has gone downhill in my opinion. You look at something like the remake of the very first game, and what the series is now, and it's night and day. I'm not sure why, but Resident Evil has gone from terrifying horror game to generic action movie game.

It doesn't help that Silent Hill seems to be going along the same route.

Haven't played any Silent Hill but the first. Any company that can take a system's flaw and turn it into a benefit knew what they were doing. The fog effect and the white noise from the radio really kept you on edge.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

I loved it, playing co-op with my bro was huge amounts of fun.

I didn't hate it.

Maybe because I always played co-op with my friend, never with an AI partner, which seems to be the biggest issue people have with the game.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.