[TV] falling skies season 1

okay so i hear about this show called falling skies and hear season 2 is about to start and from the wikipedia page and reviews it looked like an awesome show that i would like so i set my dvr to start recording new episodes. now the entire time leading up to season 2 everybody on review sites and some friends and basically everyone just kept going on and on about "how batshit crazy the season 1 finale was" well i just got done watching all of season 1 and i have no idea whats so "batshit out of nowhere crazy" about the ending. it made sense to me and while it was a little unexpected as soon as you know what showed up i pretty much knew what was gonna happen because it seemed obvious to me. i really love this show and i think its awesome and im def glad i started watching it.

so i wanna know am i the only one who didnt think the season 1 finale was crazy? or was that all just hype? because seriously the whole time watching the final episode i was expecting some huge crazy twist that never happened because thats what i was told the episode was going to be like. did you think the finale was that crazy?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'm with you. The humanoid fishface looking aliens showing up was a bit of a surprise. but nothing else about it was "batshit crazy". However I find that i guess what's going to happen in shows/movies more often than not, so I might not be the best person to ask.

Oh, and season 2 already started last Sunday with a two-episode premier, so you're two episodes behind....catch up!