407 Prot Pally 8/8H LF 3 Nights a week

I'm currently looking for a late night guild that raids 3 nights a week starting no earlier that 12am EST. I'm 8/8H with a vast experience of Hardmode raiding and raid leading. I'd be looking for a MT position. While i'd prefer tanking full time I would play an offspec if necessary. I have no preferences with Horde or Alliance just looking for a solid guild to progress with in MoP.
    Leave guild recruitment info below if interested.

Bump still looking

Quote Originally Posted by Frylol View Post
    Bump still looking
    Hey man, <Something Legit> has a spot for you as a MT in our 10-man 7/8 HM (almost 8/8 HM) on the Tichondrius (alliance) server. We raid Tues/Wed 9:30 pm to 12:30 am PST. If interested, please contact me (Azark) on Tichondrius (alliance). If you don't see me online, just send an in-game mail.

MMO won't let me post any links (since I haven't posted here before), but you can either get my real id from my post in the WoW Recruitment Forums, or you can google our guild website.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    mm Mostly Dead on Draenor fits the bill. But we're not looking for a MT at this time. If you have any interest in playing a healing or DPS class, we'd be interested to talk more. Check out our thread for the full rundown: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-HM-3-Night-Wk
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

Good evening, please give us a look!

We are Axioma of Hyjal-US.
    Axioma strives to raid casually, but effectively; no more wiping 3-4 hours a night, 3-4 nights a week. We recognize progression takes time and effort, but we choose to progress steadily while still maintaining a life outside the game.

Current Class Needs.
    High Demand;
    Holy Paladin
    Prot Paladin
    Prot Warrior
    Blood Death Knight
    Resto Druid

Medium Demand;
    Resto Shaman
    Destruction Warlock
    Hunters
    Ele Shamans

Low Demands;
    All melee classes
    Holy Priests
    Feral Tanks
    Mages

Who are we?
    Axioma is founded by two friends, Azhula and Cynassa, originally from Uldaman and Muradin, respectively. We raided together previously and were able to progress together. But due to a heavy raiding schedule, we chose to take a different route. Both the guildmaster and officer have had the pleasure of killing Deathwing on heroic 25 man, and now plan to do the same on Hyjal, on 10 man.

What are we looking for?
    We are looking for like-minded individuals who look for a light, but effective raiding schedule. We raid Tues-Thurs, 9-11, Thursday being an extra day for progression.
    Dedication, skill, maturity, and patience are all key ingredients for a good raider. Heroic experience is a bonus, but not required of you. We want our raiders to feel comfortable in expressing their opinion, as well as take their own initiative in learning boss encounters, studying their own class, etc.

Contact Information
    Azhula | Guildmaster | gudlausir@hotmail.ca
    Cynassa | Officer | grahammr@vcu.edu

If you're interested, feel free to drop off a short and easy application at: http://axioma.enjin.com/application