Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kartmanlol View Post
    those guys def don't donate to the republican polititians.

Man marries into the Heinz family, fails. Go PURBLICANES.

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kartmanlol View Post
    Did you create this post just to bash the Democrats. Because the Republicans never gave billions to the defense industry and those guys def don't donate to the republican polititians.
    noob.. he's mocking the methods..

seriously.. "ask your friends to donate to my campaign instead of give you gifts!"

how shallow can you be?

there's nothing wrong or immoral about it.. it's just.. sad..
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdoletoo View Post
    Are you talking about stimulus money that goes to unions and green energy organizations that then donate to democratic politicians?
    No, I'm talking about the fact that you are against the concept of someone asking for a donation. Please don't divert the topic, as this is dramatically different in every way shape or form as all it does is advertising a possible venue to support a presidential candidate that many people in the country still believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
    Not "bad" per se, just pathetic...which i would wager was the OP's point. Though considering how pathetic barry is, i would say this is expected.

Seriously though, if this were Romney's website making the same request, all the liberal network drones would have it as their top story for a week. Meanwhile, visiting barry's website causes a tingle in Chris Mathews "leg".
    Notice most of the posts are defensive? I have noticed that most democrats are real sensitive to anything that might reflect negatively on obama in any way, shape or form. This was his website,not him. I am sure he had no idea what this is about but look how defensive people get. It's not like i am bashing him for fast and furious, I am not even bashing him, just the absurdity of his website.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    He's had enough chances with Americans money. Give Romney a chance, I mean he'll fuck it up just as fast too. But Obama already had his turn to fuck the country over, now it's Romneys.
    Words to live by.. this guy screwed up slightly.. let's get it to someone we -know- is gonna screw it up even more. PURBLICANES.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    No, I'm talking about the fact that you are against the concept of someone asking for a donation. Please don't divert the topic, as this is dramatically different in every way shape or form as all it does is advertising a possible venue to support a presidential candidate that many people in the country still believe in.
    YOU diverted the topic. I made fun of his fund raising website, not even your sacred obama, and you start talking about taxes. YOU diverted the topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I have to say, this is pretty damn funny. The sniping from both sides is just part of the election cycle, but when you point it out, if you can't laugh at it, something is very wrong with you.

But I REALLY want darksiders 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhas View Post
    Words to live by.. this guy screwed up slightly.. let's get it to someone we -know- is gonna screw it up even more. PURBLICANES.
    But Romney is going to bring transparency ...and hope and change.....oh wait, that lie has already been used. My birthday is in 2 1/2 weeks, please everyone donate to re elect obama for me. It's like they say, a fool and his money are soon parted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see all the liberals and democrats are out in full force defending. I am not against asking for funds or contributions. I find it laughable that they ask you to not give your friends and family gifts for THEIR special occasions. I see that you guys are fine with not giving gifts to your friends. I am sure every one of you guys being blatant defenders would not give a donation to obama over buying your spouse/so a birthday present. And if you say you would,you're lying. My wife would kill me.
    Pretty sure you would only do this if you knew the person would want it. That is the point of getting a person a gift - you get them something that they want. If the person wants to donate money to a political campaign I see no problem with presenting that as a gift, regardless of party.

10+ Year Old Account
    YOU diverted the topic. I made fun of his fund raising website, not even your sacred obama, and you start talking about taxes. YOU diverted the topic.
    No. I said that it is not a tax. It is an option, put out there, that quite a few people might follow if they support helping Obama above getting another gift. It is an option presented to people, and not some heinous grab at money. If people don't want to do it? That's fine. If they do, that's fine as well. Also, as for me talking about "my sacred obama..." do your realize the irony of thinking I overly care about the results of the election in the long run?

10+ Year Old Account
    I see all the liberals and democrats are out in full force defending.
    Got anything new to say? There's liberals and democrats and there's people with common sense that don't see issues in non-issue situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

....do we really need people to post on every little thing?
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Notice most of the posts are defensive? I have noticed that most democrats are real sensitive to anything that might reflect negatively on obama in any way, shape or form. This was his website,not him. I am sure he had no idea what this is about but look how defensive people get. It's not like i am bashing him for fast and furious, I am not even bashing him, just the absurdity of his website.
    So a crazy dude (I won't dare insult conservatives by giving you that adjective) tries to make a non-issue polemic and people are "defensive"? Not even Shakespeare was that creative with the English language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I donated money knowing it would go to either Obama or Mitt and then someone said it was accidentally sent to Al Qaeda I would not care because there really is not much difference. Not that I would ever donate to them stinky sand ignorants on purpose lol.
    Last edited by Yautjalv426; 2012-06-23 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    He's had enough chances with Americans money. Give Romney a chance, I mean he'll fuck it up just as fast too. But Obama already had his turn to fuck the country over, now it's Romneys.
    But... but...

I don#t care about American politics and I still find it ridiculous to post such ideas on a politician's website.
    Why do people on these forums seem to try to absolutely oppose anything others post just for the sake of opposing or ridiculing the OP (or fanboying in many cases)? I honestly don't get it...
    And if you can't see what's so ridiculous about asking sb to donate to a politician instead of receiving birthday/wedding gifts whatsoever you seriously can't be helped, sorry... asking for something like that is incredibyly ... shameless.
    Last edited by Heltoray; 2012-06-23 at 01:26 AM.

Welcome to America. Here is your corrupt politician, your bible, and your complementary shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by ElfinHilon10 View Post
    Welcome to America. Here is your corrupt politician, your bible, and your complementary shotgun.
    I'm still waiting for this one.

Deleted
    To everyone here who was really looking forward to giving me a birthday present:

Please donate the money to "The Hungarian Two-tailed Dog Party"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungari...iled_Dog_Party

I am a big supporter of their Eternal Life, Two Sunsets A Day (in various colours), Smaller Gravitation, Free Beer and Low Taxes policies. Give them a donation instead of donating to me, and encourage them to become global.

Please.