Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    That video actually disgusted me, what a complete set of apes.

I like how the guy at around 0:25 just casually walks across the street as if nothing happened, almost as if these accidents are a regular occurrence.

Deleted
    lol did that woman seriously cross a highway with a baby stroller? And the random donkey? Too fucking funny.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the guy on the motorcycle being hit and just running away like nothing happened. Or hitting the train/trolley car. That was really funny.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya.... our driving tends to be... a little bit off :P same with parking. We like to park, well, absolutely anywhere a car will fit, whether it be a sidewalk or on grass or anywhere that won't get us in trouble

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    What. The. Hell.

Is there no traffic enforcement there? I would normally chalk it up to drunkenness/random occurrences, but in some of those shots there were like 8 cars flying through the same intersection from 4 different directions at the same time.

and did that guy stick a pistol out the window to get change lanes?
    Nope, they don't. And the law enforcement is very corrupt. As someone else pointed out, you can bribe yourself into getting a drivers license.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Nope, they don't. And the law enforcement is very corrupt. As someone else pointed out, you can bribe yourself into getting a drivers license.
    And its not possible to do that.... anywhere else? Have enough money and influence, and you can get around all kinds of things. Corruption is nothing new to the world related only to a single nation... the only difference is we know where our corruption is

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    And what the hell was with the guy and the gun trying to change lanes...wtf!?

The dash cams are the only smart things in these videos. We need to have these in America.
    I saw an animated GIF of the gun lane change before. And I've really thought about getting a dash cam for my car.

That was a pretty awesome video though. What struck me was the number of people who seemed to be making left turns from the right line, and people who would just pull out into traffic without even looking. Some of the accidents were understandable, but most of them were like "What the hell are you even thinking?"

Deleted
    wow thats crazy, people just pulling out, doing u-turns and trying to cross junctions with out looking or signaling. how on earth did these people get licenses?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sthings View Post
    the video is actually funny because if you look closely all the cars that crash are being driven by women
    Where do you get that from? I noticed one car especially which seemed to be driven by teenage drunk girls who just drew off the road, but the rest seems to be caused by men entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    wow thats crazy, people just pulling out, doing u-turns and trying to cross junctions with out looking or signaling. how on earth did these people get licenses?
    Pretty much its because as soon as someone gets old enough its very easy to get a license... one thing about Russia is, when someone just gets their license, they get a special sign to show other cars that they're a new driver, so they back off. But for the rest of it? Its pretty much a crap shoot.... congested streets, no turns on red allowed, lack of proper supervision by authorities.... even parking is pretty messed up. http://www.flickr.com/photos/edyson/6779293520/ as long as you're not obstructing traffic, you can even park in the middle of the street.

10+ Year Old Account
    I... I don't...

Some of these literally baffled me. I can't imagine the mental state of those people.

lol at the guy with the gun, and the guy that gets thrown out of his car at the end

Nobody ever seems to try and slow down, they just maintain their speed until they crash.

Deleted
    where did that Donkey come from?!

I would call what I just watched anarchy on the roads, but even anarchy allows for some degree of human cooperation.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Vodka + driving = crashes

:P

In motherland laws of driving not followed. Very little legal trouble for making of crash. Officers of government very busy.
    Last edited by Tore; 2012-06-23 at 11:10 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    at about 1:25, did he just point a gun at the recording car? O.o
    Yea... I believe so....

Okay, I'm never going to Russia in my life, beautiful women or not.

---------- Post added 2012-06-23 at 11:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    The dash cams are the only smart things in these videos. We need to have these in America.
    They would be extremely boring.

Russia would make fun of us for our driving, as it is boring and lame. =|
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    [QUOTE=SuperMechatronGamer;17271766]I laughed so freaking hard I had to pause the video hahahahahaha!

Disrespectful? O_O
    Last edited by mmoc18049c7cff; 2012-06-23 at 11:44 PM.

Deleted
    Russian driving seems to be appalling. Not only people in the crashes, but just watch some of the cars around them....