Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hope their is some threshold ie e. having more than 1 post or having a join date before today :S[/QUOTE]

I think their was one mentioned when a pet or mount was being given away. Wish I could remember when it was all spelled out.

As well I do hope they put that carousel in the Darkmoon Faire or at least something similar.

MOP gonna be awesome and that seems cool

Want to see big changes in MOP and the notes seem to show promising things so far.

-Hots

Yeah, thats so nice !!! can't wait

So the farm is just another rep grind daily...
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    So the farm is just another rep grind daily...
    THIS!!! I need to know about this, I was so excited when I learnt I would be able to get a farm and grow my own stuff.
    Then I read this, please someone tell me the farm is not some lame rep / reward grind?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the commercial is kinda cheesy. Does anyone know if there has been any kind of confirmation about updated character models being available in this next expansion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zBobz View Post
    It's nice that they got beta keys to hand out, I just wish the window was a little shorter to enter seeing its at over 330 pages already and has over a day to go. And for people commenting on post requirements, I disagree with that. (but do agree it seems frustrating that all the "random people" that have "never used the site before" are entering.) I bet 75% of the 1 post entries are indeed that, but the other 25% are probably like me. I have been using MMO champion for many years (since vanilla WoW), but I've always used it as a news/info site rather than a socializing/discussion site. I just finally made this account a few days ago because I found a really nice post by someone and wanted to help spread it.
    As I said, I don't mind people with few posts, just that those with 1 many of them are duplicate accounts I bet and that's what annoys me.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Psynus View Post
    Yeah the commercial is kinda cheesy. Does anyone know if there has been any kind of confirmation about updated character models being available in this next expansion?
    If you mean at start, no, there was only the confirmation a few months back when they said the dwarf is almost done.

Deleted
    so how do i know whether i won a key or not ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flitsflits View Post
    I made an account today for this giveaway. There are probably more people who, like me, use mmo-c only for the news on the frontpage, not to talk on the forums. As for people making multiple accounts: there's a warning in the rules so there are probably some checks in place to avoid cheaters.
    Same here. I didn't need account before, so..

Its ok,also i can`t see why the commercial was never aired.

10+ Year Old Account
    heh awesome commercial.

ye hehe cant wait for mop

Interestingly. Waiting for the final =)

Beta looks pretty sweet, excited for some of those changes.

Pretty sure they can use some IP tracker thing to rule out any cheaters. Or something like that.
    As for the retarded pun, pretty sure she's saying orcgasm, not orchasm. But I could be very wrong. Still sounds retarded though.

10+ Year Old Account
    So anyone actually found where are these tillers dailies, or how u do them? Cause I flew all over Vot4W and found nothing.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    So anyone actually found where are these tillers dailies, or how u do them? Cause I flew all over Vot4W and found nothing.
    They aren't enabled just yet. You can see the NPC breaking rocks in halfhill has a greyed out quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    They aren't enabled just yet. You can see the NPC breaking rocks in halfhill has a greyed out quest.
    Tyvm Chaud, I was going nuts trying to find them heheh
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

I don't think Blizzard has a clue of what they want to do with warriors. There's no reason to change the arms dps rotation from how it is in 4.3 besides LTTS (for PvP reasons). No one's ever complained about rend.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15