10+ Year Old Account

Mage stats for level 80 arcane mage

Hello, so me and my guild are gearing new toons that are 80 for herald of the titans achievement and i rolled a mage.
    Im playing as arcane but wanting to know after hitcap whatshould i be reforging/gemming to? Mastery,haste or crit?

Deleted
    I assume stat weights are the same as level 85, so Mastery > Haste > Crit, always gem for pure intellect unless socket bonus outweights it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antigone View Post
    I assume stat weights are the same as level 85, so Mastery > Haste > Crit, always gem for pure intellect unless socket bonus outweights it
    As Herald of the Titans requires you to wear only gear not higher than 10-man Ulduar, you will find it hard to get your hands on gear with mastery... ;-)
    But the rest should be all right: Hit (cap) > Int > Haste > Crit
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biernot View Post
    As Herald of the Titans requires you to wear only gear not higher than 10-man Ulduar, you will find it hard to get your hands on gear with mastery... ;-)
    But the rest should be all right: Hit (cap) > Int > Haste > Crit
    Well you can reforge mastery at level 80, but yeah ofc

all gems should be 20 int and reforge everything you can get into mastery and you will be doing 13k most likly, mages are the best class for that run i used a rogue and i got my mastery up to 52% more poison damage for assassin and was going between 9-11k we only had to deal with 3 big bangs