Deleted

[DH] Single target

Reopende since I did not get an answer.

Topic: Devour Arrow vs Spray of Teeth.
    Question: At what point will SoT surpass DA?

Clearly this depends on your critchance and critdamage bonus. But have someone done the theorycraft around the topic? Found a thread on official forum that compared all Hungeriung arrows. Though it never discussed Spray of teeth. Only said "depends".

Offtopic.
    I really would like a dummy in the towns similar to wow :P. So you could actually do some estimations. Let say the dummy have the same amount of resist/hp as the boss on the act/difficulty. And by that you could see how long it take to kill it with diffrent builds/rotations.
    Last edited by mmoc410448ef5d; 2012-07-01 at 11:48 AM.

If you wanted single target I always love hungering arrow. spray of teeth or devouring arrow rune.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by robocop12 View Post
    If you wanted single target I always love hungering arrow. spray of teeth or devouring arrow rune.
    Thank you but the topic was SoT or DA. Ofc one of them but which one? :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Devouring arrow destroys Spray by far in terms of single target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    Devouring arrow destroys Spray by far in terms of single target.
    Well since DA is dependendt on a fixewd 35% chance and SoT is dependent on 2 variables there sure must be a breakpoint. If you have 100% critchance SoT surpass even with no crit damage bonuses (except for regular critbonus).

Got 40% crit on my DH. Would never change SoT for anything else.
    When the arrow crits, it pierces and crits again and both procs crit as well it's quite an insane burst out there .