Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    From Nintendo, this is weaksauce.

I would much rather the cost be put in the box. Charge the price for the game that you need to, ok guys?

It doesn't bother me when lesser companies do it, but when Nintendo gets in the picture it's just dumb.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    If there is not Day 1 DLC for a game, then i get very upset. I dont get why people are so against it. its not like theyre taking parts out of the game for the day 1 dlc. But one thing i do hate is the "new copy only" DLC that if you buy the game new you get this stuff free, but used copies have to pay extra. Also i hate the preorder exclusives, like Gamestop has this, Best Buy has this, Joe's Game Shack has this, etc. and you cant get that stuff unless you reserve and buy it everywhere.
    lol no one wants launch day DLC except the cows who want to get milked of their money. Sorry, but if Nintendo wants to release DLC for any game, they will do it after the game has been released and it will be additional content, not the main game completed. Nintendo isn't stupid enough to try and piss off their fans with incomplete games, the 3DS had a tough enough launch without them trying to slap their players in the face with something like Day 1 DLC. Fire Emblem is getting the same kind of treatment and it will be post game content, additions to the game that you will be able to play on the side and aren't part of the main story.