Razer Lycosa not detected by it's firmware

Ok so I got this keyboard the other day, now mechanically it works fine. The only issue with it is that the firmware doesn't seem to recognize that it's plugged into my PC. I got the latest drivers (Which only made things worse) and tried completely removing the keyboard from the computer (drivers and all) and re-installed but nothing seems to want to get it to work.

This is making the keyboard I payed 130 bucks for completely useless. And I can't find any solutions. If I can't get a solution today it's going to be going back to the shop because this is annoying as hell!
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make Lemonade! You make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons!" - Cave Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Lynix View Post
    Ok so I got this keyboard the other day, now mechanically it works fine. The only issue with it is that the firmware doesn't seem to recognize that it's plugged into my PC. I got the latest drivers (Which only made things worse) and tried completely removing the keyboard from the computer (drivers and all) and re-installed but nothing seems to want to get it to work.

This is making the keyboard I payed 130 bucks for completely useless. And I can't find any solutions. If I can't get a solution today it's going to be going back to the shop because this is annoying as hell!
    I'm in the same boat as you man. I got the Razer Blackwidow and every time I try to open the software it says "There is no Razer Blackwidow Ultimate connected" I've tried uninstalling and re installing the drivers, unplugging the keyboard and nothing seems to help. Hopefully someone else can give us some insight to this problem.
    CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.4 Ghz l Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 l MB: Asrock Z77 Xtreme4 l Memory: 8GB Gskill Ripjaws X l GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 670 l SSD: Crucial M4 256 GB l HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black l PSU: Corsair HX850 l Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower l
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzardsoldoutin2009 View Post
    i'm going to report you for trolling. you don't have the right to disagree with my opinion.