I can't really come up with another game that fits all of the criteria.

Good price for a few RPG games here: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundl...heroes-bundle/
    If you can find anyone you think you'd like. Blades of Time perhaps?

Oh Diablo III should fit into the actiony fantasy rpg category. Have multiplayer as well I think, or co op.

Divinity: Original Sin for turn based combat.

Ys Origin is a good action rpg with a good story. JRPG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    So i need a game to keep me occupied when i can't really play FFXIV (kinda getting a bit burnt out of it).
    Anyone have any recommendations?
    Looking for a fantasy RPG that isn't Elder Scrolls, Witcher, Xenoblade Chronicles, Dragon Age

Can be Multiplayer (Prefered) or Single player
    Can be bought
    Looking for it to be on PC/Wiiu/3ds
    Prefer actiony, but a more paced slower combat style works too. Turn based is alright as well but it needs to go fast and not constant menu swapping to cast one ability.
    Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS. Or if you can tolerate somewhat more old school game mechanics I would start with Fire Emblem on the Wii U virtual console. Excellent strategy RPGs with great characters and stories.

Deleted
    I have been playing Skyrim, and I absolutely LOVED the Dark Brotherhood quests.
    I would like a assassin game where there are contracts or someone requests for a person to be assassinated, and you have to assassinate them.
    I want it to be very stealthy, and as close to the Dark Brotherhood style as possible.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFleaBoss View Post
    I would like a assassin game where there are contracts or someone requests for a person to be assassinated, and you have to assassinate them.
    I want it to be very stealthy, and as close to the Dark Brotherhood style as possible.

Thank you!
    Hitman is assassin game I believe. Not sure about contracts though, I've never played it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFleaBoss View Post

Thank you!
    Dishonored. Definitely one of the better games to come out in the past 5 years and matches your description pretty perfectly.

I am a person who typically does not like RPG games that are not MMORPGs. The only RPG game that I have enjoyed that is an MMO is Path of Exile (I already tried D3 and Marvel heroes), and that's because there are so many options when it comes to skills.

I am looking for a non-FPS RPG that someone who usually doesn't like RPGs might like. I would like the combat to be very dynamic and nonrepetitive. I would prefer great combat over a good story.

no turn based games please

I'm looking for an MMO, or at least an online RPG, where soloing or even duoing is feasible for most, if not all of the games content. I realize these are online games and the point is to play with other players, but, I don't always want to and I hate feeling that not having other people is holding me back, sometimes, I just want to play with a good friend and not be content blocked. Used to love to raid in WoW but finding a guild that meets our needs is becoming harder and harder and I'm so sick of being reliant on other players to do content. I guess you could say "Diablo but in a larger community setting", where you can do anything solo, or in a group, and in the end achieve very similar results.

Quote Originally Posted by Elytius View Post
    I'm looking for an MMO, or at least an online RPG, where soloing or even duoing is feasible for most, if not all of the games content. I realize these are online games and the point is to play with other players, but, I don't always want to and I hate feeling that not having other people is holding me back, sometimes, I just want to play with a good friend and not be content blocked. Used to love to raid in WoW but finding a guild that meets our needs is becoming harder and harder and I'm so sick of being reliant on other players to do content. I guess you could say "Diablo but in a larger community setting", where you can do anything solo, or in a group, and in the end achieve very similar results.
    If you bare with some slight datedness (it was developed in 2005 and released in 2009) and get past the little-bit annoying cash shop (it was bought out by PW), I'd recommend Star Trek Online. It's essentially a MMORPG where you can do EVERYTHING in the entire game by yourself. Hell; even the raids can be instanced just for you. The upside is - at any time you wish - you may team up with other players in the galaxy. (Before you ask - players may wish to team up despite being able to solo the game for a more entertaining experience, as the game will spawn smarter mobs if your in a group).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have nothing that interest me in Wow right now, so I've been trying to find a new game that could get my attention at least until Legion gets released. But here's the thing - I can't find anything!

The problem is not that there are no games, the problem is that I just can't seem to find one that have what I'm looking for.

Now, I've been trying quite a few of them. Here's the list of the games I didn't like:

Tera: Gameplay is clunky at time and there's a lot of farming.
    Aion: Old and Clunky
    Rift: I loved the game when it was released, but I just can't stand underwater content, hence the current expansion is a no-go for me.
    Trove: It was fun a few dozen of hours, but now I'm bored.
    Skyforge: The amount of farming in this game is huge O.O
    Path of Exile: Great idea, I went through the story once, but the end-game doesn't really interest me (same for Diablo)
    The Secret World: The game seemed interesting but I don't like the post-apocalyptic context.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: I like the concept, but I've never really been a fan of the Elder Scrolls (beside Skyrim), so I have a hard time investing myself in the game.
    Everquest 2: I've only tried recently. It seems to have a lot of things I'm looking for, but I can't get past the completely horrible graphics. I'm a 3D Artist and this is... it's too much. I just can't.
    Archeage: It seemed so interesting, but the lack of polish and the weird quest storyline isn't really my cup.

Here's a list of games I liked:

World of Warcraft: I wouldn't be there if I didn't. The movements are fluids, gameplay is responsive. I loved spending almost 6 months leveling a character to max level when I started at the beginning of Wrath. I also liked the Wintergrap concept and Tol'Barad to a certain extent. I like the dungeons and the battleground, but I hate raiding and arenas.
    Guild Wars 2: Really fluid combat, the game is oriented a lot on exploration (I have World Completion at 100%) and spent several hundreds of hours on my Warrior. The story can be a bit... well, meh at times, but overall it's very good. I didn't do max level dungeons nor fractals as I'm not really interested in that type of content.
    Wildstar: Great combat, great universe. It's just a shame that almost everybody left the game when I was still leveling. I would've probably hit max level had the population been higher. I plan on playing back when the game gets F2P though, but since it's not for anytime soon...
    Destiny: I'm hyped for the Taken King! Once again, I'm more interested in the leveling process than the end-game itself, but I spent a few dozen hours on it.

I know I shouldn't expect any magical game to appear in front of me. But at this point, even if I just spend some time looking at games rather than playing them, I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    Destiny: I'm hyped for the Taken King! Once again, I'm more interested in the leveling process than the end-game itself, but I spent a few dozen hours on it.

I know I shouldn't expect any magical game to appear in front of me. But at this point, even if I just spend some time looking at games rather than playing them, I'll be happy.
    You should try Warframe; it's the game thas inspired Destiny, is free, and has far more content. Over 30 different classes to play, you can completely customize your playstyle. Has story driven quests too if you want. Drop in, drop out co-op.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    You should try Warframe; it's the game thas inspired Destiny, is free, and has far more content. Over 30 different classes to play, you can completely customize your playstyle. Has story driven quests too if you want. Drop in, drop out co-op.
    Did also Warframe isin't an great replacement for abadoned in 2013 Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer?

Anyway i agree with you, maybe in U18 they will solve void farm at last.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Did also Warframe isin't an great replacement for abadoned in 2013 Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer?

Anyway i agree with you, maybe in U18 they will solve void farm at last.
    Warframe > ME3 multiplayer in so many ways.

Also, what void farm? huehuehue
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Also, what void farm? huehuehue
    He probably means getting the right prime BPs to drop for the item you want to assemble, which isn't a problem considering you can just trade the prime BPs that do drop and you don't care about, for the ones that didn't drop and you do care about.

Deleted
    Lf a space game with empire building, space combat (turn based), trading, exploring, with a lot of depth and some nice graphics. Like a modern masters of orion or something close to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Primyprime View Post
    Lf a space game with empire building, space combat (turn based), trading, exploring, with a lot of depth and some nice graphics. Like a modern masters of orion or something close to this.
    Galactic Civ 3
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Beyond Earth

Looking for a new MMO to sink time into. Something niche. I would resub to WoW, but it seems like a bad time to atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Road View Post
    Looking for a new MMO to sink time into. Something niche. I would resub to WoW, but it seems like a bad time to atm.
    A few suggestions:

GW2 - Base game is now free, lot's to explore. Endgame starts from the moment you create a character; exploring the world and making the best transmog ever.

STO - F2P MMO with a strong emphasis on RPing in the 'Trek universe. You can do pretty much everything in the game without needing a guild or a team to play with (as there are no real raids, and the story is completely soloable). Is also the only MMORPG that lets you change the game difficultly (ie, if quests are too easy, you can turn up the heat to Hard and Elite, which definitely adds to the intensity of the story).

LotRO: STO but in the Lord of the Rings setting. Is really, really outdated though, so you'd probably only get by if you really love the setting.

EVE - There's two ways you can play: First you can just play around in the sandbox and be whoever you want - trader, pirate, etc - or you can be a quester and explore the lore of the game. EVE has some fantastic lore and the game looks pretty amazing, though it should be said; if you want a space Sci Fi MMO with RP potential, STO might be the better route.

Diablo 3: Close enough to an MMO; you basically slay demons and make your hero a superhero, with customizable super powers.

Path of Exile: Same thing as Diablo 3, but with a D2 system.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for games like Skyrim that don't really have an ending.

Obviously there is an end to the story lines of Skyrim, what I mean is you can just keep playing as long as you desire without the game literally ending. I really hate endings, time limits, points of no return (unless I have unlimited time before them), etc... I am especially looking for something similar to Skyrim in that the level scaling means everything is relevant for a long time (if I am level 74 or something, the enemies are likewise 74 with leveled gear/loot).

I would prefer an RPG, but RTS is good as well and hybrids... I don't really like turn based strategy outside of the Total War games which include real time elements. Maybe other games if they fit these criteria, I don't really know what else there might be outside of RPG/RTS, but if they go on as long as I want with stuff to do/leveled content then I am down for whatever.

Games I already have that I guess fit this:
    -Diablo 3
    -Few other ARPGs.
    -I have played/currently play most MMOs.
    -Sins of a Solar Empire
    -Civilization and other similar games.
    -All Bethesda RPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I am looking for games like Skyrim that don't really have an ending.
    Mount & Blade: Warband. You can have invested several hundred hours into the game and still have not yet conquered the world.

Looking for a good PC RPG where you have a choice of what you play if possible. For example if you want to play as a sneaky thief, perhaps a bit evil then you can, or if you want to do a play through as a hardened warrior you can also. I'm bored of being the 'hero adventurer' in every game. Of course I'm not sure if such a game exists but it's worth asking form a wider group of people just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Merixa View Post
    Looking for a good PC RPG where you have a choice of what you play if possible. For example if you want to play as a sneaky thief, perhaps a bit evil then you can, or if you want to do a play through as a hardened warrior you can also. I'm bored of being the 'hero adventurer' in every game. Of course I'm not sure if such a game exists but it's worth asking form a wider group of people just in case.
    The Elder Scrolls series let's you play however you wish. However, your still the hero adventurer.

There aren't any modern high quality games out there with both the gameplay you want and the narrative you want.