Deleted
    I love base building in the style of Grepolis:

- Starting from a small village with one or 2 buildings and expanding it over the course of the game
    - having fixed plot-based building instead of being able to place any building anywhere and messing up your city planning
    - unlocking through an intricate tech tree with many interdependencies instead of just going down a path or entering a new era/level/age.

However, I don't like the microtransactions and forced PvP aspects of Grepolis, and the fact that there's so much waiting involved once you get past a certain level.

Is there a game with ALL the good parts of Grepolis above and fewer of the bad parts?

wow very good

Looking for a game that I can play with my other half, either in local co-op or network co-op. Problem: He's on a Mac, I'm on a PC.

Tastes: He doesn't like MMOs, WoW for instance doesn't appeal to him at all. GW2 didn't click, Borderlands didn't appeal to him either. He does enjoy Minecraft, mostly the advanced redstone contraptions. We've already played Civ 5, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, various Lego games (Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, etc..), Trine 2, The Cave and Portal 2. He enjoys more puzzly games, I enjoy a good story and adventure (but too much story/lore etc is a turnoff for him because he says he can't remember all that! :P ). We've often said to each other playing Skyrim in co-op would be ideal. Anyone have any ideas? I've browsed the Steam store, but didn't seem to stumble across anything super interesting. Hit me with your suggestions!

Looking for a decent game on steam

Looking for a game on steam, any thoughts on any? I own quite a few but i was looking at games such as Deus Ex or Elite Dangerous and so on.. thoughts and opinions? Im open to a variety of game types.

I've been playing a lot of Kings and Heroes and am looking to find more people to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMouth View Post
    I've been playing a lot of Kings and Heroes and am looking to find more people to play with.
    Any chance you could give me some info? Based off the reviews it seems like the playerbase is super low.

It looks very good indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any games out there that are similar to WoW's dungeon system without a lot of the RPG aspects? I think my ideal game would have a client similar to LoL, but be able to queue into a WoW dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I love base building in the style of Grepolis:

- Starting from a small village with one or 2 buildings and expanding it over the course of the game
    - having fixed plot-based building instead of being able to place any building anywhere and messing up your city planning
    - unlocking through an intricate tech tree with many interdependencies instead of just going down a path or entering a new era/level/age.

However, I don't like the microtransactions and forced PvP aspects of Grepolis, and the fact that there's so much waiting involved once you get past a certain level.

Is there a game with ALL the good parts of Grepolis above and fewer of the bad parts?
    Well generally there is Forge Of Empires, but as well there is forced PvP so i would rather not recomend it.

The only thing what comes to my mind is Civilization.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Well generally there is Forge Of Empires, but as well there is forced PvP so i would rather not recomend it.

The only thing what comes to my mind is Civilization.
    I found something quite similar recently on Steam: Pre-Civilization: Marble age. It's only a few dollars and has most of what I was looking for.

Question [HELP] Please suggest me any MMOFPS that can sniper on roof building.

Hi,

I like anime, do you know any MMOFPS like SAO? And I always is calm, I think sniper is suit for me to be in MMOFPS, Anyone know any good sniper MMOFPS? If it is possible that I can climb up and hide on the roof of any building and aim any target, If it is possible please do not suggest the aeriagame cause I couldn't play A.V.A or Wolfteam from aeriagames, please kindly suggest me your game name, thanks.

Cendrid

Quote Originally Posted by Cendrid View Post
    Hi,

I like anime, do you know any MMOFPS like SAO? And I always is calm, I think sniper is suit for me to be in MMOFPS, Anyone know any good sniper MMOFPS? If it is possible that I can climb up and hide on the roof of any building and aim any target, If it is possible please do not suggest the aeriagame cause I couldn't play A.V.A or Wolfteam from aeriagames, please kindly suggest me your game name, thanks.

Cendrid
    This guy is the 5th sniper on your team in TF2, isn't he?

You could try Battlefield4, but they usually blow up the skyscraper first thing each map...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpixie View Post
    Looking for a game that I can play with my other half, either in local co-op or network co-op. Problem: He's on a Mac, I'm on a PC.

Tastes: He doesn't like MMOs, WoW for instance doesn't appeal to him at all. GW2 didn't click, Borderlands didn't appeal to him either. He does enjoy Minecraft, mostly the advanced redstone contraptions. We've already played Civ 5, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, various Lego games (Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, etc..), Trine 2, The Cave and Portal 2. He enjoys more puzzly games, I enjoy a good story and adventure (but too much story/lore etc is a turnoff for him because he says he can't remember all that! :P ). We've often said to each other playing Skyrim in co-op would be ideal. Anyone have any ideas? I've browsed the Steam store, but didn't seem to stumble across anything super interesting. Hit me with your suggestions!
    Not sure if thisll work for you two at all but sometimes its fun to play a single player game at the same time and compare and stuff? If you can stand that, you could try Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. It's pretty action-y with lots of rpg elements, but the puzzle-y feel might not be there as much as youd want. Was just playing it a bit ago for the first time in a while. It reminds me of skyrim in its single player adventure with combat and rpg feel.

Subject:
    Hi,

Cendrid
    Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    This guy is the 5th sniper on your team in TF2, isn't he?

You could try Battlefield4, but they usually blow up the skyscraper first thing each map...
    I'm looking for online game, just like MMORPG but i'm looking for shooter online game( MMOFPS ) ex: aeriagames/igg
    Last edited by Cendrid; 2016-10-08 at 04:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I found something quite similar recently on Steam: Pre-Civilization: Marble age. It's only a few dollars and has most of what I was looking for.
    Oh i know this one. I gonna buy it on winter sale. Looks kinda nice.

Ok now i want ask.

Is there any big fan made pokemon game, not rom hack because i got feeling, rom hacks are not right? But maybe in RPG marker or something like that, where i can catch pokemons from 1 - 3 generations etc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Oh i know this one. I gonna buy it on winter sale. Looks kinda nice.

Ok now i want ask.

Is there any big fan made pokemon game, not rom hack because i got feeling, rom hacks are not right? But maybe in RPG marker or something like that, where i can catch pokemons from 1 - 3 generations etc?
    Pokemon Uranium, if you can find a working copy.

Lf some opinions on an MMO called Skyforge. Anyone wanna weigh in on what the game is like and if there's any hidden bullcrap feel free to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    Looking for a Single Player RPG / FPS

So I built my first Gaming Rig (i5 6500 and GTX 1070, 1440p resolution). looking for a game with stunning visuals. I am currently playing WOW and Dota.

1. Open World exploration
    2. Immersive
    3. Nice story
    4. Good Combat system (non-tab targeting) if it's a RPG

thank you
    I would recomend Gothic 1 and 2 with Night Of The Raven expansion, one of best games i ever played. Well you may got problems with combat in G1, but is fine.

Deleted
    is this thread still active?

im looking for a game i saw on steam a while ago, but i cannot remember the name and i cant find it on google.

from what i remember, it was an RTS game, i think it was medieval period, standard rts stuff, gather resources, build army and base etc, but in this game when units were killed, after a short time they raise from the dead as zombies.

i cant find it on steam, anyone know the name of this one?

nevermind, found it now. it was kingdon wars 2: battles
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2016-11-02 at 01:46 PM.

Can anyone tell me how active warhammer vermintide is on ps4? Considering getting it and Killing Floor 2 later this month.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD