Page 20 of 114 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Makes me want a girlfriend that i can play games with....

Im just gonna go masturbate now. Alone. Again.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Epic View Post
    Is it just one evening? Does she have any past gaming experience? What kind of things does she like? Is she hot?

So hard to answer without any knowledge of the person.
    Ye 1 evening I guess, no experience, yes shes hot

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 12:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Guy View Post
    Orcs Must Die 2

Thats a great idea
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Makes me want a girlfriend that i can play games with....

Im just gonna go masturbate now. Alone. Again.
    Just find a buddy who will join you and sit across from each other masturbating furiously, almost angrily, while maintaining constant eye contact

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Just find a buddy who will join you and sit across from each other masturbating furiously, almost angrily, while maintaining constant eye contact
    Stare down and finish like a beast
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

A game where i play as the zombie?

I'll second Orcs Must Die 2. My bf and I had fun playing that when it first came out.

We are screwed for games at the moment though since we've played anything worth playing and nothing good is coming out for at least a couple months.

C'mon guys, this isn't a chat thread. Game suggestions/requests only.

Herald of the Titans
    Path of Exile. It's free and pretty Diablo-like.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    A game where i play as the zombie?
    I feel like a part of Resident Evil 6 let's you play as the zombies trying to kill the main character. I think it's called "Agent Hunt".

Help me out guys. I'm looking for an MMO with competitive PVE that doesn't require you to sink ludicrous amounts of time playing, besides starting out. And if its team based that's be cool.

@pawsz

Yeah, I'd say orcs must die 2 would be the best option. it's got teamwork, problem solving, orcs being slaughtered by the truck loads, funny moments, she can play dressup, and you can carry her if she completely sucks.

And gg on the hot girlfriend =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Epic View Post
    @pawsz

Yeah, I'd say orcs must die 2 would be the best option. it's got teamwork, problem solving, orcs being slaughtered by the truck loads, funny moments, she can play dressup, and you can carry her if she completely sucks.

And gg on the hot girlfriend =)

Ye I dl'ed the demo version, to play with her.
    Maybe ill borrow a wii and get super smash brothers, damn it, that game is so fun.
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Best 3DS XL games?

Hi guys!

So I'm buying a 3ds XL in a few days and I wonder if you could tell me which do you think are the best games for this portable console.

I'll probably end up buying Super Mario 3D Land, SFIV 3D, RE: Revelations, Mario Kart 7, Monter Hunter 3 Ultimate (still not released but 100% sure I'll buy it), TLoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D and MGS3.

I would like to know if you guys could suggest me any other games that are worth the money Thanks!

Fire Emblem Awakening

Heroes of Ruin I personally enjoyed a lot. It's an ARPG in the sense of Diablo, Torchlight, etc...

It has some mixed reviews, but it's my favorite after the list you already listed.

Get Ocarina of Time 3D and surely do wait for Pokemon X and Y as well!

My other post got locked. DIdn't realize I couldn't ask opinions on games and which to play. It's all good, I gotta read forum rules better I'm just going to copy/paste my post here.

Hey folks. I've a die hard MMO'er and ARPG fan. I've been playing Titan's Quest and Torchlight 1 mostly when I need a ARPG to play when I need a break from my MMO's. I'm at the place where I need a break again. Last time I took a break D3 or Torchlight 2 weren't out yet. I'm sitting here looking at Torchlight 2 and D3.

Which should I pick? I'm sure I would like either but in my experience it's hard to play two ARPG's at the same. Could some please which and why? what they liked about one over the other? Just need something to play when I get off work.

Thanks.
    "A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident."

Herald of the Titans
    Try http://www.pathofexile.com/ it's free to download and pretty enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Try http://www.pathofexile.com/ it's free to download and pretty enjoyable.
    Oh ok, never heard of that, I'll check it out.
    "A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident."

Is there such a thing as a good multiplayer console game that isn't first person shooter? That takes skill to work together? (Please mention the number of people that can play in your answer.)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new game. I'm on a pretty well geared PC, and am looking for a fps or tps rpg. I like the join/leave coop style of Diablo 3 because it's not just pvp endgame. It feels a bit more personal, not like you're playing a single-player game next to other people. Honestly, Borderlands 2 could have been the perfect game for me, except the comic book graphic style was incredibly annoying (opinion). Also, there was a lot of character appearance customization which was weird because you can never see your character. Anyway, are there any good new or upcoming games that would fit?