Page 9 of 212 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still a huge fan of the Resident Evil games.

Deleted
    I love RE series, specially RE1 and RE2, those were the good ones imo

I'm looking for something online with a character progression, I'm asking on the forums because I'm sure there's some people around that know about good zombie games about this type.

Deleted
    Have you tryed Dead Rising 1 & 2 ? they are pretty awesome games you can sink hours into specialy number 2 where you can combine weapons

10+ Year Old Account
    Dead Island has a online multiplayer feature.

Deadlight is a newish platformer game set during a zombie apocalypse. And when I say platformer I mean more along the lines of the original Prince of Persia.

It's on Steam.

Deleted
    Although not technically a /zombie/ game... I loved Dead Space 2. It had a good character progression in my opinion, and the scares were aplenty with some great big boss fights too.

Not sure it's the type of game you're looking for though, but it doesn't hurt to suggest it in case you want to check it out at a later time.

Deleted
    I played the first Dead Space, pretty cool game, amazing enemies and the atmosphere was very intense.

I'm currently re-installing Dead Island while watching 1x04 of The Walking Dead :P I'm looking for something more of that kind, if it actually exists.

If you havent checked it out, look up DayZ. Its the ultimate post zombie apocalyptic survival game. Open world, lots of weapons, multiplayer. Huge world. You have to eat to stay alive, whether you find cans of food or shoot animals. Watch out when you make a fire to cook though because people can see the smoke in the distance. You can group up and work as a team or be a lone wolf. Zombies are hard to shake off, they will chase you the entire time if they can. You can repair vehicles and drive them and even helicopters. You have to navigate with the sun and moon until you get a map, but using a map has a new set of challenges as well.
    ATM its an ARMA 2 Mod, but a stand alone game is in development.

I've played almost all zombie related games and this one is the bees knees for me. Its hard as hell but man it is worth it. Make sure when you play to have the sound turned up, it can save your life more than you think.

Deleted
    I never played DayZ but I do own WarZ. I know they are different games but still I find them similar in a lot of ways. What I hate about WarZ is the lack of penalties if someone kills you, making the game a true pain in the ass to play.

Best (free) RTS browser game

Can any of you provide me with some of your best Free to play(no pay to win) Browser based RTS games. I have done some googling and can only come up with thos where you have to pay for gems, gold coins etc to buy better or stronger stuff... So bring it up peeps.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 06:42 PM ----------

Anyone know some games ??

10+ Year Old Account

What are the best RPGs for replay value?

I couldn't care less about the graphics or if it came out in 2012 or 1992. I'm just looking for some ideas for solid rpgs with replay value and a good story. Something you can play at least twice if not more with a different character and come out with a different outcome each time. For the PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Elder Scrolls series....(with all added continent), torchlight 1 and 2, Knights of the Old Republic 1 (2 is not so good), Gotic 2, ....and more.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Baldur's Gate I and II.

Fallout 1 and 2.

Ridiculous replay value. I swear to god I beat both of them like 10 times and each time I found something new.

Awesome story on both, so many quests (and different ways to solve them), fuckloads of builds, actual meaningful dialog options with different outputs (not like these days when they give you 5 options to choose but only 1 is correct)... great writing too, some really funny shit + awesome soundtrack.

EDIT: it is very open world and sandboxy too if you like those. also kinda adult orientated: lots of curses, sex, drugs and rock'n'roll all over the place (especially the sequel).

what can I say, I'm a huge fan ;p

(if you're gonna try it make sure you get unofficial resolution patch)
    Last edited by Joey Ray III; 2012-12-30 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted
    guild wars 2.

it costs 50$ and has lots of gameplay value.
    i,ve spent 400hours in that game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fallout Series, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect series, Baulder's Gate series.

GW2 like said above. Insane amount of content for the price you're paying

Deleted
    The legend of Zelda. Played that game at least 5 million times, AT LEAST!!!

On a more serious note. Skyrim and fallout! Both of them has a ridiculous amount of replay value.¨

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    GW2 like said above. Insane amount of content for the price you're paying
    GW2 is an MMO though. It doesn't really ever end and therefor it doesn't have a replay value
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2012-12-30 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    All I see now are violent games where you shoot this or kill that, and to be honest I get bored with it very fast.
    So I was hoping to get some tips on non-violent games, like indie games, side-scrollers, adventure games, management games or RTS games like The Settlers would also be fun.

I own Trine 1 & 2, Portal 1 & 2 and Psychonauts (not quite non-violent but far from violent anyway).

Any tips for a game you think might fit into what I'm looking for? I know others might be interested as well, so let's see what we can gather up.
    Terraria and minecraft are 2 games that are pretty much non violent there are weopons in both but in minecraft theres no blood unless using a mod and in terraria when either you or an enemy (besides slimes ) die you "blow up " and peices of you go every where so thats a little bit violent but bothe are good survival based games that are compared to often even when only 2 or 3 things are in common whith them.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EvilArcher View Post
    Terraria and minecraft are 2 games that are pretty much non violent there are weopons in both but in minecraft theres no blood unless using a mod and in terraria when either you or an enemy (besides slimes ) die you "blow up " and peices of you go every where so thats a little bit violent but bothe are good survival based games that are compared to often even when only 2 or 3 things are in common whith them.
    plus both are pc games lol

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EvilArcher View Post

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 11:36 AM ----------

plus both are pc games lol
    minecrafts an indie game and terria is a side scrolling platformer type game thought i should add that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    The legend of Zelda. Played that game at least 5 million times, AT LEAST!!!

On a more serious note. Skyrim and fallout! Both of them has a ridiculous amount of replay value.¨

GW2 is an MMO though. It doesn't really ever end and therefor it doesn't have a replay value
    Still an RPG. I would say the Elder Scrolls series also, and the fallout games. All great games with great replayability.