You should try Dark Souls 2.Imo, it's the best recent released game so far.

Id try some emulators for other consoles. Desmume for example for a NintendoDS one. Ive been feeling like you a lot of times and all of them Ive solved them by going way back game-wise. Think Nintendo games, old sega etc etc. Pokemon, Old Super Mario Bros 3, even old Zelda games are out there easy to get for use on a cumputer. And, belive it or not, those old notstalgia trips can really get the gamer going again haha.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

well i depens if you have already played the good single player games of the last years
    -the witcher 1/2
    -dragon age 1/(2)
    -two worlds 2
    -mass effect 1/2/3

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    I usually spot the Sales on Steam for games I havent play, that interest me, and get them. Thats how I acquired way more games than I have time to play them all... so when I get bored of my MMOs, I know what to do..
    For a "....Im bored of this game, what now?"-mental state Steam-sales are truly dangerous haha. Personal experience....Ive got more than 80 games on steam because of them sales....been playing way less than half of them.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Deleted
    Modded Skyrim (google TESNexus for mods)

Best game ever!

Dark souls 1 and then Dark souls 2 when that comes out in a months time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks everyone, exactly what I was asking for. I know I had a broad request, but most were willing to throw answers anyways. Much appreciated, going to try some of the games people replied with.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Deleted
    I have played warframe and hearthstone, f2p game and fun ones.

titanfall is a blast. though you might not like the fact it has no single player mode.

Have you tried Minesweeper? It's pretty fun.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

no offence... but the previous poster sounds fishy as fuck lol

civ 5. avoid hearthstone if you value your mental wellbeing

I'm in desperate need for a serious MMO junkies help. I'm looking for THAT MMO. I cant seem to find the one that suits me. Ive downloaded countless ones, and try to get into them but cant seem to. They all seem to be identical in many ways. Like a requirement of reaching the maximum level to get have access to the truly fun part of the game itself. The Raids, etc. I want an MMO that is intriguing from the start, and will be more fun filled, than grinding. And reaching the higher more experienced aspect of the game, with no regret for the time wasted. Im into the Warrior, Paladain, Ranger, Mage type MMOs. I can spend money if truly necessary but prefer not to. When i find a game i like i get into it, and more hardcore than anything. Appreciate all the help guys!
    Last edited by RResist; 2014-03-27 at 01:42 AM.

Hello everyone,

I would like to know some games that I can play to kill some time until WoD comes out. Since barely any PS4 games are out (that interest me), I need some games I can play on my PC.

At the moment I'm playing SMITE and Hearthstone, can anyone suggest any games or tell me what they are playing so I can check them out and see if they interest me.

Thanks, happy gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Hey guys. Just tired of MMO's atm. For the past, I dont' know, 3 years or so I've been playing MMO's about 6 months at a time, bouncing between WoW, SWTOR, and EQ2. I tried others, TSW, GW2, DCUO, etc and they never stuck, so I had always stuck to WoW and EQ2, then SWTOR when it came out. When I got tired of one, I just moved onto the next and have fun for a few months.

This recent return to WoW about a month ago and can't get into it, disappoints me, but after a month I went back to SWTOR, which is next in my rotation last week, can't get into it. So my tried and true trio is not helping, I"m just thinking I'm burnt out on MMO's for now, need a complete break from them. That's what I'm thinking anyways.

So anyone else in this boat? What games are you playing when not MMO'ing? or what games did you go to play when got tired of MMO's for a time?

Inb4 go out side, play with my kids, etc. I live a pretty active life, I'm in school, working and have a family. I only really play games after 8pm when the kids are asleep.

Thanks.
    I don't play MMOs very often because they quickly bore me. When I don't play MMOs (which is most of the time), I play either Bioware RPGs (KotoR, Neverwinter Nights, Dragon Age and Mass Effects series are my favorites), or Starcraft 2 custom maps.

Quote Originally Posted by RResist View Post
    I'm in desperate need for a serious MMO junkies help. I'm looking for THAT MMO. I cant seem to find the one that suits me. Ive downloaded countless ones, and try to get into them but cant seem to. They all seem to be identical in many ways. Like a requirement of reaching the maximum level to get have access to the truly fun part of the game itself. The Raids, etc. I want an MMO that is intriguing from the start, and will be more fun filled, than grinding. And reaching the higher more experienced aspect of the game, with no regret for the time wasted. Im into the Warrior, Paladain, Ranger, Mage type MMOs. I can spend money if truly necessary but prefer not to. When i find a game i like i get into it, and more hardcore than anything. Appreciate all the help guys!
    Have you tried Guild Wars 2? It is not focused just on the "endgame", so you basically start playing a "real game" right off the bat. It is a bit grindy though at times, but it is also a lot of fun since the way quests are made lets you complete most of them in different ways. Just be sure to use SweetFX "mod", it improves the graphics quality dramatically.

I was like you. I tried SWTOR, WoW, Rift, Neverwinter Online, Tera, Aion and probably as many more - they all were, more or less, WoW-clones. So, if you are looking for something different, GW2 might be for you. The game doesn't have trial though, but it doesn't have subscription fee either, so you buy the game once and can then play it for ages with full functionality.
    Last edited by May90; 2014-03-31 at 10:41 AM.

I have my own list but it's based on my preferences. What you find "fun" and "interesting" in a game is subjective and I really believe it all boils down to a gamer's own preference. Here's my current list.

MMORPGs to be released this 2014:

1. The Elder Scroll Online--release date is April 4, 2014
    2. Black Desert--release date says 2014
    3. Blade & Soul--release date says 2014
    4. Bless--release date says 2014
    5. The Crew--release date says 2014
    6. Ever Quest Next--release date says 2014
    7. Game of Thrones: Seven Kingdoms--release date says 2014
    8. Lineage Eternal--release date says 2014
    9. Monster Hunter Online--release date says 2014
    10. Phantasy Star Online 2--release date says 2014
    11. World of Warships--release date says 2014
    12. Eclipse War Online--release date says 2014
    13. Kingdom under Fire--release date says April 2014

Other MMORPG games that is still under development but looks good:

1. Revelation
    2. Wolfknights
    3. Tree of Savior

Released MMORPGs that's awesome as well:

1. Final Fantasy IV ARR
    2. Tera Online
    3. Soul Worker
    4. War of Genesis
    5. Rusty Hearts

MOBA Games:

1. Core Masters
    2. Heroes of the Storm

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in desperate need for a serious MMO junkies help. I'm looking for THAT MMO.
    i agree with May90, you should try GW2 if you haven't already. of the mmos i know of, it seems to be the one that best fits the game you're describing.

Quote Originally Posted by FiXThEPiEcEs View Post
    Hello everyone,

I would like to know some games that I can play to kill some time until WoD comes out.
    if you want any useful recommendations, you should really give more details about what kind of games you like and dislike. there are sooooo many different ones out there, and subjective preferences vary A LOT.

if you're unfamiliar with the usual categorizations of games ("rts", "4x", "rpg", "adventure", "fps", "mmo", "moba", "tcg", etc) you should at least give examples of what you've played so far and what games (or what parts of these games) you liked or disliked in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    MMORPGs to be released this 2014:
    +Wildstar, release date is March 12, 2014
    Last edited by Sy; 2014-04-02 at 09:04 AM.

Deleted
    There's a new arena PvP beta that's just come out called Doom Warrior, give that one a go if you like PvP, barbarians and hardcore stat strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i agree with May90, you should try GW2 if you haven't already. of the mmos i know of, it seems to be the one that best fits the game you're describing.

if you want any useful recommendations, you should really give more details about what kind of games you like and dislike. there are sooooo many different ones out there, and subjective preferences vary A LOT.

if you're unfamiliar with the usual categorizations of games ("rts", "4x", "rpg", "adventure", "fps", "mmo", "moba", "tcg", etc) you should at least give examples of what you've played so far and what games (or what parts of these games) you liked or disliked in particular.

+Wildstar, release date is March 12, 2014
    Um, yes I've seen that but my list is based on my preferences. Anyway I've added 2 new games on my list:

Shooters:

1. Ghost Recon Phantoms
    2. GunZ 2: The Second Duel

Oh, I think I forgot to mention Eclipse War Open Beta is set on the later part of April this year.