Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Isn't Tera a PVP based game aside for leveling? What end game content does it have? Any raids or stuff like that?
    It's got a lot of good dungeons, but I couldn't tell you if there were raids or not. If you're looking for good dungeons, TSW's are fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    I'd go to Steam and look under the free games. There are quite a few worth checking out.
    Sorry for being off topic but I have to say I absolutely love the number cruncher Avatar and Sig. Brings back fond memories of my childhood

I need a new game to play, I have been playing FIFA 13 like crazy and I need something new. I love Mount and Blade, Dragon age games, anything by paradox. I would love a game like Mount and Blade if there is another one like that. I would really like an under the radar game if anybody knows any, oh and adventure or RPG games are fun if they have a great story. I have an xbox360 and a PC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph288 View Post
    I need a new game to play, I have been playing FIFA 13 like crazy and I need something new. I love Mount and Blade, Dragon age games, anything by paradox. I would love a game like Mount and Blade if there is another one like that. I would really like an under the radar game if anybody knows any, oh and adventure or RPG games are fun if they have a great story. I have an xbox360 and a PC
    a decent adventure series I can wholeheartedly recommend is Sam & Max. they're availably digitally on steam and they're really good. it's based on the old lucasarts adventure and it's simply amazing.

Parameters:

Free-to-Play
    Not LoL (sick of it)
    Literally that's it, I've tried a few free to play games in the past and have been unimpressed so now I'm looking to you folks who have hopefully experienced far more than myself to recommend a quality free to play game. I'd try anything with numerous positive reviews but I'm particularly fond of moba/strategy/fantasy types.

Thanks in advance guys!

Is there a game similar to betrayal at krondor (turn-based combat).
    I wouldn't mind a game similar to xcom either.
    single player.
    preferably with exploration component (like krondor, unlike xcom)

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Sorry for being off topic but I have to say I absolutely love the number cruncher Avatar and Sig. Brings back fond memories of my childhood
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    a decent adventure series I can wholeheartedly recommend is Sam & Max. they're availably digitally on steam and they're really good. it's based on the old lucasarts adventure and it's simply amazing.
    The Longest Journey series is older, but they're widely considered to be great adventure games. The story is pretty awesome too! You could check out The Walking Dead game as well.

Deleted

Games for PC

I Play WoW, i only play WoW..

I want to play some other games, but my PC is crap.
    It has a

2.9(OC'd to 3.2) Dual Core Processor
    ATI Radeon HD4650 Gcard
    2GB ram.

Are there any games that look decent, that i can play?
    I don't really want it to look too realisticly.

One of the concepts i like is, like Kingdom Heart, kill stuff, level up and gain abilitys. Or like LOTR Two Towers/ROTK, kill, you get points based on performance, and you spend them.

I guess i am a fan of Action RPG's and Hack 'n Slashs
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2013-01-27 at 12:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to keep myself busy with a good mmorpg. Any suggestions? I don't really dig the korean mmorpgs(The anime and such). I do like something like WoW,Rift and Allods Online. Pref not pay to win. I tried gw2 but it wasnt my thing,Didn't like it one bit ):
    Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Ok guys, I rly need your HELP!

Im kinda lost at the moment, I feel bored, playing League of Legends whole day - getting more borded cause I dont know what fit in my expectations of an MMO.

Im looking for a Game, a Game which follows the following points:

- Needs to be an MMO / MMORPG / RPG
    - Needs to have "Endgame"-content which consits of playing a "role" in a group of 5, 10 or 15 persons
    - Needs to have an o.k. grafic, not comic- or World of Warcraft style.
    - Needs to have a stable playerbase
    - If its F2P or P2P doesnt matter, Im willing to pay if the game is good itself
    - Needs to be entertaining
    - Needs to have competive "parts" where you have to think, to creat your strategy, builds etc.
    - Needs some farm-content, rather reputation or crafting etc.

I rly rly HOPE that YOU! can help me out of my boreness and suggest a game, that fits my expectations and where I can find a new home.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocc0f8c20e96; 2013-01-27 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talice View Post
    Ok guys, I rly need your HELP!

Im kinda lost at the moment, I feel bored, playing League of Legends whole day - getting more borded cause I dont know what fit in my expectations of an MMO.

- Needs to be an MMO / MMORPG / RPG
    - Needs to have "Endgame"-Content which consits of playing a "role" in a Group of 5, 10 or 15 Persons
    - Needs to have an o.k. Grafik, not Comic- or World of Warcraft Style.
    - Needs to have a stable Playerbase
    - If its F2P or P2P doesnt matter, Im willing to pay if the Game is good itself
    - Needs to be entertaining
    - Needs to have competive "parts" where you have to think, to creat your strategy, builds etc.
    - Needs some Farm-Content, rather Reputation or Crafting etc.

I rly rly HOPE that YOU! can help me out of my boreness and suggest a Game, that fits my expectations and where I can find a new home.

Thanks!
    Allods online is pretty good,Roll League on the nezeb server. Cept that its pay2win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynaric View Post
    Allods online is pretty good,Roll League on the nezeb server. Cept that its pay2win
    I took a first look, defenitly not my graphic. Sorry. It's to much comic-like.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you turn the graphics on high its even better then wow lol. raiding is pretty consistant if you get a guild

Any Gauntlet Legend type games out there?

Ok, time for a blast from the past...while growing up, my brother and I loved the whole Gauntlet Legends series for arcade/gamecube. We even got our mom/stepdad to play and enjoy it with us, and back then they weren't very big gamers at all, even nowdays they just enjoy simple stuff like Wii shooting games and other simple ones. And of course all these years later, we've moved out and are scattered about the country.

So I was wondering if there was a modern game out there that captures the feel of Gauntlet Legends (hack and slash) while remaining simple? Something like Diablo 3 is probably too complex for them to handle (remember, they're essentially noobs when it comes to videogames, KISS applies here). Was thinking maybe Phantasy Star Online-2, but that's still unreleased here. But basically I want to try finding a simple-ish sort of hack and slash, with minor rpg customization and such and have a game where all 4 of us can play online with each other for fun. Don't suppose anyone has some recommendations at all?

This game has probably already been suggested, but i REALLY recommend Path of Exile. It is a Online-Action-RPG. Currently in Open Beta. Everyone who is a fan of Online-Action-RPG's like Diablo 2 is gonna love this. This is the game i've been waiting for since Diablo 2 went "dead".

The item and skill system is amazing. The passive skill tree is so awesome. People who like to theorycraft will have alot of fun.
    Another thing i really like, is that it has no Auction House, or even the usual currency; gold. Love it. Works really well. Gives the game a charm I haven't seen since diablo 2.

Also has a Hardcore-Ladder, a Softcore-Ladder, and even some sort of Leveling Races (dunno if the races are available ATM, but later i'm sure they will be.) So it's very competative aswell, as games like this should be. Lots of stuff to do endgame also.

ofc it's not perfect, YET. But i've heard they are really going for to make the perfect action-rpg game, and i believe they will achiev that in the future.

This is my impression of the game so far. If you haven't tryed it, you should really give it a few hours. May feel abit strange to play in the beginning, but as your character grow it will feel alot better. It's 100% free aswell, but you can buy additional stuff like extra bank tabs, extra character slots, and cosmetic effects etc. But that's optional. It's how they support the game.

Lots of people playing it already. Check out twitch.tv streams on PoE if you haven't already. Some familiar names streaming this game is I.E Kungen and Kripparrian

I can only suggest:

Thief series (I think all 3 are pretty neat)
    Shivers (very old adventure game from Sierra. My absolute favorite adventure)

Not allowed to use links yet on the forums, sorry.
    Last edited by Toxicbrain; 2013-01-29 at 06:40 PM.

I was a huge fan of the original SWG and am kind of missing that open, sandbox feel that I thought SWG did very well. Granted, I also have played WoW for 8 years in their theme park style and I enjoyed it for the time sync it gave me. I thought about resurrecting Skyrim. I played the hell out of that too, but I also let my son play the characters a bit so they've lost some of their gusto. I also have Oblivion that unfortunately I didn't get into when I got it. Is it worth going into, even though I've been throughout Skyrim?

Looking for something similar to that SWG feeling of openness that's interesting to play. If that doesn't exist, what else really is available for a seasoned WoW gamer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    I was a huge fan of the original SWG and am kind of missing that open, sandbox feel that I thought SWG did very well. Granted, I also have played WoW for 8 years in their theme park style and I enjoyed it for the time sync it gave me. I thought about resurrecting Skyrim. I played the hell out of that too, but I also let my son play the characters a bit so they've lost some of their gusto. I also have Oblivion that unfortunately I didn't get into when I got it. Is it worth going into, even though I've been throughout Skyrim?

Looking for something similar to that SWG feeling of openness that's interesting to play. If that doesn't exist, what else really is available for a seasoned WoW gamer?
    You would probably like Kingdoms of Amalur very much. Also, Dragon Age Origins is probably up your alley.

Hi. I was looking for a game to play now or in the near future. I mostly have just played WoW the last 6 or so years. I really like it but need something new. I play LoL and Diablo 3. I liked them but I like social games where there is opportunities to meet people in game. I started playing WoW with friends which was fun but then I met people through the game and it was as much fun or more. So I am just looking for a game that has some sort of social aspect where you can meet up with like minded gamers and play together. Also I was looking for a game that people think will be around for a while preferably with active player base.

Looking for some freaky survival horror games, but more interested in the first person perspective done so well by Amnesia: the Dark Descent. There's just something even more terrifying about games where you don't have weapons. =) Any ideas for me?