Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Yes, beat them all

I think I'm at that point of running out of games... and its scary.
    What about Game of Thrones PC. I posted some previews of that game in video section. It's like Dragon Age with moral choices and compelling story line. You can buy it off steam for reasonably cheaper then other games.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm what bout thesee
    Far Cry 3
    Dark Souls
    Deus Ex
    Fallout
    Dishonored
    The Witcher
    Path of Exile
    Baldur's Gate
    Dragon's Dogma
    Bioshock
    Fable
    Might & Magic
    Prince of Persia

Sorry I'm gonna make another request. I want the best PVE MMO that isn't a time-sink, but has content.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ones you listed, I did not play/beat Might & Magic. I'm kind of bored of Path of Exile now... and I think I beat all of the Prince of Persia games, at least the ones from years back. Not sure if there were any newer ones but don't really care at this point.

I think I just need to sit back and wait for more games to surface :/

I'm looking for a PC simulation game made within the last 10 years or so. I've been playing Farming Simulator 2013 for awhile, and it's a great game, but at the same time it's extremely depressing to realize you're being entertained by driving in straight lines. Euro Truck Simulator 2 had a similar effect on me. I'm also not particularly interested in the city builders or flight sims.
    What I'm really looking for now is some sort of business sim game. Something like Prison Architect, but finished. I don't care what I'm managing, could be a restaurant sim, hospital, prison, etc. Something to waste time, but not be quite as straightforwardly boring as Farming Sim and Euro Trucks. Any ideas?

Some people suggested Journey as one of the games that got the strongest emotional response from them in that other thread. I looked into it and does indeed seem to be a great experience (I just watched the very beginning of a Let's Play series and visited thatgamecompany's forums). It's PS3-only, which means I have to borrow one first because I only have a PC for gaming.

Meanwhile, can someone suggest other games to me that are similar to Journey and are available for the PC? I'm actually not even sure what exactly I'm looking for, I hope "similar" is enough to get some suggestions rolling . I think the recently released Proteus would be a good candidate.

EDIT: @Markov, maybe Rollercoaster Tycoon? There are also newer versions of the game, but I didn't play them.
    EDIT2: I just realized that I didn't really link gameplay video, lol. This one should be better.
    Last edited by reckoner04; 2013-02-24 at 11:47 PM.

Looking for a good LONG RPG

Basically, does anyone know of a good LONG RPG, im thinking like Final Fantasy 8/9... as those are like my favorite games ever. It must be for PC, NOT an emulator. Price wise, cheaper is better but i can spare some cash if its 60+ hrs of good fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Souls will take you over 30 hours, guaranteed, maybe even 50.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Dark Souls will take you over 30 hours, guaranteed, maybe even 50.
    that's pretty short.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by A Day to Remember View Post
    Basically, does anyone know of a good LONG RPG, im thinking like Final Fantasy 8/9... as those are like my favorite games ever. It must be for PC, NOT an emulator. Price wise, cheaper is better but i can spare some cash if its 60+ hrs of good fun.
    Walking Dead can buy online for 30 bucks. It has hours of strong interactive moral choice and interactive RPG elements in it. Most of the game if not all are moral choice. I.e

1. Game of Thrones PC
    2. Dragon Age PC
    3. Fable 3
    4. Mass Effect etc

I posted some videos of my personal experience in walking dead in the video thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    that's pretty short.
    still longer than you're average crap shooter

1. Game of Thrones PC
    3. Fable 3
    I would suggest to anyone to not touch these with a 10 foot pole. Both these games were done very badly and not worth the money they are at all. I'd only suggest getting them if you can pick 'em up for a couple of bucks at most (I personally don't think they are worth even that but w/e)
    For Fable I'd say stick to Fable The Lost Chapters.
    Last edited by Throren; 2013-02-25 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    still longer than you're average crap shooter

I would suggest to anyone to not touch these with a 10 foot pole. Both these games were done very badly and not worth the money they are at all. I'd only suggest getting them if you can pick 'em up for a couple of bucks at most (I personally don't think they are worth even that but w/e)
    For Fable I'd say stick to Fable The Lost Chapters.
    The biggest regret about not getting Game Of Thrones. I listened to reviews of gaming magazines saying it was badly done game etc. I didn't touch it for a year when it was released. When I finally got it. I personally enjoyed it. The compelling choices you have to make is great for replay value. The story line is solid. The combat isn't perfect but I'm personally more interested in rpg. I could care less if it had no combat in it.

i'm looking for a good space combat simulator for PC.

any suggestion?

Hm, wrong time sadly. Both Chris Roberts (Wing Commander) and David Braben (Elite) are working on space sim games at the moment, but i don't think they expect release before 2014 at least. Genre kinda died out in late 2000's (EVE is only one that comes to mind), if you don't mind older games, Freelancer is great.

I can't speak to how good it is but Steam had a free preview of "Gratuitous Space Battles" last weekend.

Hey guys! So I just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution and I'm sitting here in awe of how amazing the game was. I would like to ask for suggestions for games similar to that, and to give a more specific suggestion, here's the elements from DE:HR that I really enjoyed:
    - The stealthing
    - Exploring, having to find alternative routes
    - Be given choices, what to say, what end to the game to choose etc.
    - Compelling story (!!), this very much, as I (as mentioned) was in awe when I finished the game (I just finished it, so i'm really really in awe right now)
    - Wide selection of weapons, customization and adrenaline pumping action
    I am primarily looking for an FPS with these elements, but I'm open to suggestions!

EDIT: a little sidenote, I have both Crysis (the first) and Metro 2033, so will probably play through those. But wondering if they're good, storywise? I remember liking Crysis when I went through it years ago, but if any1 could fill me in regarding Metro 2033 (storywise, gameplaywise) if that's any good, that would be awesome
    Last edited by DeadnightWarrior; 2013-02-25 at 09:38 PM.

~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~

Hey guys! ^_^ So I'm looking for a RPG game! I'm rather at a loss as I've been looking through games and can't find anything that really takes my fancy. :/
    There are certain features I'd really like in the game:
    1. Customizable character - where it can be female, and I can get gear for her that is also graphically represented, think skyrim.
    2. Real time combat
    3. The use of only 1 character, I don't want to have to control many
    4. Over the shoulder camera, not from above.
    5. Preferably wasd controls

Thanks in advance, hopefully I can get some help here D:
    Raaaa!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fender010 View Post
    I am looking for an Old West FPS that plays like Counterstrike. Something cheap I can buy on Steam. Not looking for a story I just want to jump into the action right away.

Is there a game like this? If so what is it?
    I posted when this was its own thread but I don't think it got moved.

Red dead redemption http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dead_Redemption
    Gun http://www.ign.com/games/gun/pc-760430

I've never played them, but I always thought they looked alright. I have had friends say good things about Red dead.

Gaah moving topics while i reply makes me a SAD SAD poster

Anyway only multiplayer game that are a FPS in the old wild west as far as i remember .. is Outlaws .... game is from 97 tho and as far as im remembering its only multiplayer on local network ( only tech gods know if you can run it still )

anyway : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPCXwbkSlp0 Best wild west shooter ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fender010 View Post
    I am looking for an Old West FPS that plays like Counterstrike. Something cheap I can buy on Steam. Not looking for a story I just want to jump into the action right away.

Is there a game like this? If so what is it?
    You could take a look at Lead and Gold on steam, store.steampowered.com/app/42120/, it's essentially a wild-west version of TF2. Not played it myself so can't attest to it's quality or if it has enough people playing it.