Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I like games like Civilization, but I would like to try something new. Can you suggest me games that are similar to Civ where I manage a country and what not? I was looking at Masters of The World Geopolitical Simulator 3, but I'm not willing to drop 50 dollars on it without trial to see if I like it or not.
    Rome total war are turn based stratagey games that let you actually fight the battles. Its a real fun series of games and I think I paid like 20$ for them on Steam.

Video Games

Hello i want play games please give me a suggestion which game is best for me my age 20

Quote Originally Posted by sopna69 View Post
    Hello i want play games please give me a suggestion which game is best for me my age 20
    Need a little more information, such as what your taste in games is like, what consoles are available, etc.

Deleted
    I'm looking for a game with really extended RP (role playing). With EU servers (I want to avoid problems with time zones)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I'm looking for a game with really extended RP (role playing). With EU servers (I want to avoid problems with time zones)
    Try The Witcher 1 and 2

Deleted
    Alright, i need a new game for the time being. I only want to invest around 20 euros, since its only suposed to fill a gap at the moment, so i dont want to spend too much.
    I mostly played RPGs like the Gothic Series, Elder Scrolls Series and Dragon Age. Some Action Games aswell, if they have RPG Elements, Mass Effect being a good example and probably my most favorite Games.
    I cant think of more Infos at the moment, i hope someone has a goldmine for me

Theres a lot of great games that I need to catch up on, and it may sound dumb, but its a bit overwhelming. Thats where you guys come in! I'd like you guys to put the following games in a list for me, with the highest and lowest priorities:
    Bioshock 1/2 || Bioshock: Infinite || Mass Effect 2 and 3 || Dishonored || Note: I'll be playing on Xbox 360, as I only have a Mac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Try The Witcher 1 and 2
    But I'm looking for RP with others xD Not single player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for something to tide me over until Bioshock: Infinite comes out on Tuesday. Since it comes out in 3 days, I want something relatively short (i.e. 10-15 hours tops). As for genre preference, I'd probably lean more towards action-adventure or something like that. Platformers are always fun as well. RPGs are welcome too, but I'm not really looking to get into the slow pace of some RPGs atm, so it'd have to be a decently fast paced game.
    Play something along the lines of Prince of Persia .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted

Nice Co-op Horror game

Does anyone know a nice co-op horror game?
    because me and a friend of my played Dead Space 3 and we loved playing it but we finished it. Now we like 'I miss Dead space'.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best I can offer you is Resident Evil 6 and Obscure (for PS2).

left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2
    very cheap on steam and can play 4 player coop

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing Floor and as-mentioned Left 4 Dead 2 are worth a look at least, neither have the tension or horror that Dead Space has but both are fun games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    and Obscure (for PS2).
    Huh? *Googles*

I... I must play this...

Deleted
    BUMP!

Still looking for mmorpg with wide ROLE-PLAYING community!

BUMP!

WoW still has a decent role-playing community, you just have to know where to look. The Secret World's role-playing community is small but very active; they've branched out into in-character Twitter accounts. I'd poke around the official forums for both and see if you can find out anything.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    BUMP!

I know LotRO has some hardcore RP and it is F2P. The community creates a lot of their own events and they are publicized by the developers. If you are looking for RP with many people, MMOs are the only thing that are going to provide that reliably. LotRO is available through Steam and is probably the best place to start.

They have a great cosmetic outfit system, multiple intricate professions, the ability to play music in the game with other people, graphical pipe weed smoking and drinking (not immature, just lore based), and the entire world is created to weave into the locations and stories from Tolkien's work.

It's honestly the best thing I could recommend tbh.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Thanks. I'll take a look at your propositions

Thanks. I'll take a look at your propositions
    I was told to direct you towards http://www.tsw-rp.com/

Hello everyone,

So yeah, after playing WoW for 5 years Im pretty much burned out. I will not touch that game anymore. But all this time without playing WoW left like an empty space that hasn't been filled. I love RPG games, but sadly I don't pay much attention to new releases and such. Recently I picked up Skyrim because it is a very popular title (I really liked the graphics, the different races, the open-world, the level of customization), and that empty space has been somewhat filled, but not entirely. After playing it extensively, there is nothing really left for me to do with it, which I why im creating this thread.

Im looking for a action/fantasy RPG game -singleplayer or multiplayer doesn't matter- that is decent, polished, fun and has good graphics. Preferably it should have a wide range of character customization (races, gender, classes, sides to chose from, all the goodies), be immersive and have lots of things to do.

Hope you can help a fellow gamer! Thanks in advance