Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Guild Wars 2 is not f2p though
    No, but if you read his post he lumped b2p in with f2p

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Guild Wars 2 is not f2p though
    Tried GW2 but its boring after level 50 and for me f2p doesn't matter if you have to buy the game first or just insta download.

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Tried GW2 but its boring after level 50 and for me f2p doesn't matter if you have to buy the game first or just insta download.
    Then, what about TSW?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Merging with sticky.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Then, what about TSW?
    I think my post got lost with the thread move...but I'd say to check out TSW as well. Well worth it for the story lines and voice acting alone.

I would definitely recommend TSW as well but it's technically not a fantasy mmo

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    The game doesn't magically change between level 49 and level 50, you do the same thing (with more (potential) variety) at level 80 as at level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

((This has my vote as the best thread on mmo-champ. I LOVE that the OP asked about non-violent games. I'm not against violence, but the gaming demographic instantly shot up 10 years with that topic.))

Keep the ideas coming! I'm making my way through this entire thread. Birthday ideas, weekend gaming ideas...it's just full of awesomeness.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would definitely recommend TSW as well but it's technically not a fantasy mmo
    Yep. Precisely why I didn't recommend it. It's as far from fantasy as it goes right now. Do not play this game if that's what you want. Try the other things mentioned. Though if you got bored with LotRO and GW2, which are arguably two ends of the fantasy spectrum in regards to MMOs (and the fact that you said no eastern MMOs) you are basically SOL.
    BAD WOLF

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is my recommended list, that everyone should try out at least once. Mainly because their are quite old or unknown, but are well worth it.

SpaceSim: FreeSpace series
    RTS: KKnD 1 or Dune 2000
    FPS: Return to Castle Wolfenstein
    3PS: Oni
    RPG: Baldur's Gate series
    Dungeon Crawl: TES Arena or Might and Magic 7

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Looking for something very similiar too plants vs Zombies. cant belive there aint anything out there like that since it was a hit. a game were u can relax and enjoy it. upgrades, like u upgrade your plants and garden. any suggestion??
    If you looking for tower defense game I recommend Defense Grid

For anyone who's been interested in trying The Secret World, this weekend is a good weekend to do so; they'll be awarding double AP and SP and it will stack with any XP pots you use.

GOLDEN WEEKEND IN THE SECRET WORLD
    This coming weekend (from Friday the 3rd at 3pm CET/6am PDT through Sunday the 5th of May) everyone can enjoy tons of bonuses in The Secret World! Make sure you don’t miss this great opportunity to reap some very valuable rewards.

If you pick up the game now direct from Funcom we will throw in $15 worth of Bonus Points for FREE! These are valid for 6 months and can be used towards any purchase in the Item Store.

The Golden Weekend contains:

Double Ability Points!
    Every time you earn an Ability Point during the event you also get an additional one as a bonus. This stacks with the bonus from Timed Ability Point boosts from the Item Store.

Free Membership Months for Recruiting!
    For every new player you recruit this weekend you get a free month of Membership in addition to the Veteran Rewards you get normally (if you are a Grandmaster customer you receive $15 worth of Funcom Points instead). (To receive this bonus you must invite between now and the end of the Golden Weekend and the recruit must purchase The Secret World within 30 days.) Your recruitment page is available here.

Great Deal on Funcom Points!
    During the Golden Weekend you get 30% extra Bonus Points every time you purchase Funcom Points! Bonus Points are valid for 6 months towards any in-game purchase.

Deleted
    runescape?
    If starting with runescape, stick to the 2007 version, the other is crap and not worth the effort.

Deleted
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/nzall/games?tab=all

this is my list of games. could someone check it (the ENTIRE list please, I played a lot of games offline) and recommend me a few steam games that cost less than 15 EUR/USD?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    this is my list of games. could someone check it (the ENTIRE list please, I played a lot of games offline) and recommend me a few steam games that cost less than 15 EUR/USD?
    Well...you seem to like action elements, don't mind puzzles/strategy mixed in with that...I can't tell how much you like certain styles since you indicate your times aren't correct from offline play. So with that being said.

Orcs Must Die 1 or 2 is 3rd person action tower defense. 2 is sitting at 14.99 right now, but it is always included in sales so you could wait on it to get the complete pack with all dlc for 75% off

If you don't mind old games, Knights of the Old republic 1 and 2 are good for the story and are on sale right now for about $3.00.

Kinda outside of the question, you should try some of the F2P MMOs that are out there right now. Tera and NWO are both completely free and worth a look, though they aren't on steam.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Well...you seem to like action elements, don't mind puzzles/strategy mixed in with that...I can't tell how much you like certain styles since you indicate your times aren't correct from offline play. So with that being said.

Orcs Must Die 1 or 2 is 3rd person action tower defense. 2 is sitting at 14.99 right now, but it is always included in sales so you could wait on it to get the complete pack with all dlc for 75% off

If you don't mind old games, Knights of the Old republic 1 and 2 are good for the story and are on sale right now for about $3.00.

Kinda outside of the question, you should try some of the F2P MMOs that are out there right now. Tera and NWO are both completely free and worth a look, though they aren't on steam.
    I'm not really a tower defense kind of guy, so Orcs Must Die isn't really my cup of tea. I also enjoy a decent story with my games, and I got the impression that OMD doesn't really have a story as much as an excuse to kill orcs.

and I already owned a boxed copy of both KotOR games, so that's also out of the picture.

any other suggestions from other posters?

having fun with Neverwinter right now actually, and i hear path of exile is decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok guys, I just got a Galaxy S4 and Im looking for some kick ass RPG's, preferably free, but if the game is good enough I might be willing to buy.

I had a cracked copy of FF3 running on my old phone, I cant seem to get this to work on the S4 right now. I wanted to get into Order & Chaos online but the S4 is not currently supported and it sounds like that game might be heading down the tubes with little to no support and a bad currency exploit causing server sync issues.

Last night I downloaded Pocket Legends and it seems ok. Any other suggestions in the RPG/MMORPG genre?