10+ Year Old Account
    So I absolutely loved Freespace and Colony Wars 1/2 back in the day so I was wondering if anyone can recommend some space fighter/simulation style games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to find the game that makes me want to play. I quit playing WoW a couple of months ago due to not wanting to pay a month subscription anymore and I was tired of being on for raid times. Love the game though. It is/was the best game I have ever played. I need something to fill that void.

I have gone through many games since then and none make me want to keep playing. I just uninstall them within hours after playing or the next day. Here are the games I have tried since I quit WoW.

Skyrim
    Path of Exile (somewhat enjoyed this but it got boring after the first difficulty)
    Call of Juarez Gunslinger
    Marvels Heroes
    Fallout New Vegas
    Fable The Lost Chapters
    Rift
    Simcity 4
    Dead Island
    Bioshock 2 (because I enjoyed Bioshock 1 years ago)
    Dragon Age Origins

I'm sure there are several others that Im forgetting but I feel like I been playing so many games recently that it's hard to keep track of. I'm trying really hard to find a game that makes me want to play. I have a PC and a PS3 but prefer PC.
    Last edited by Stevecow; 2013-06-22 at 03:28 PM.

Deleted
    Hey im looking for a WW1 strategy game or rpg/strat. I have really gotten bored of WW2 games or a a Napoleonic era style strategy game I finished Empire total war on max difficulty and Company of Heroes so I need something to replace them :P.

As for the style I dont much like them games that are all map orientated with no actual unit attacking (I tried Heart of Iron and got very bored) I like things to have some sort of interaction such as Empire or CoH. Any suggestions would be appreciated Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I am looking for good horror games after just having finished dead space 1. Gonna invest in number 2 and 3 later but what other games/series would you recommend?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naeny View Post
    Hello, I am looking for good horror games after just having finished dead space 1. Gonna invest in number 2 and 3 later but what other games/series would you recommend?
    Amnesia the Dark Descent, go go, or Penumbra: Black Plague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    Amnesia the Dark Descent, go go, or Penumbra: Black Plague.
    Noticed black plague was the second penumbra, do i need to play the first one before or are the storyline separate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Noticed black plague was the second penumbra, do i need to play the first one before or are the storyline separate?
    It'd make a bit more sense but it's not as horrory as black plague imo. So yes, they're both connected. 3rd game however is just a puzzle game, not much of any horror.

Not really a game itself but if you have Skyrim for PC I'd recommend downloading Into the Depths mod. It's actually pretty scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    LF a game, MMO , not FPS, less team dependent PvP.

I have low-tolerance when people are just damn noob. They can be noob, if they say "ah sorry" "my bad" and i can be understanding, but we all are gamers here, and you know, its like %5 of the people actually takes the blame when they suck. I used to play WoW and went crazy when i bg because people would never act wisely. Even arena i would go only 2v2 cuz otherwise its difficult for me.

Currently i am playing LoL and going crazy. I love LoL, but damn, 5 people (hello elohell) and they really act mindlessly. I just played a game that same guy, died 6 times in EXACT same way, and blamed others. I mean even cats learn after 3-4 times when something hurts them. This guy did not. Ofcourse there are many examples.

So what i am asking is a mmo game where i can play against other people, but mostly solo. I dont like pve at all.

I need a suggestion for a single player RPG that is worthwhile.
    Here is what I'm looking for in an an RPG:
    - good leveling system (prefer skill tree)
    - good combat mechanics
    - a challenging experience
    - made after 2006

Games of the genre that i liked: Elderscrolls titles, Fallout titles, Dark Messiah, Deus Ex: HR, Star Wars: The old republic
    Games of the genre that i did NOT like: The Witcher 2

Hope that gives you an idea what I'm looking for
    Last edited by pucGG; 2013-06-24 at 08:03 AM.

I'm looking for a game I can just play once in a while, when I am bored from WoW.

I'm looking for either a RPG/JRPG or some type of Adventure for a PC or on a GBA, since I don't own modern consoles.

Criteria for me:
    Leveling System/Individualization (Skill tree etc -> PoE comes to mind)
    Combat should be fluently playable with a gamepad (Ratchet and Clank combat style would be awesome)
    Exploration should be rewarded (Final Fantasy 9)
    Challenging bosses (Should have a certain "way" in which you encounter bosses (Prince of Persia, some part that was released on PS2)
    A cool crafting system would be awesome.

Also, I really try to force myself not to be a graphics whore, but if for PC, the game should be released in the last few years.
    Last edited by noepeen; 2013-06-25 at 11:53 AM.

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for turn-based game (like JA or XCom) but with strong stealth-action elements similar to Splinter Cell/Hitman/MGS series. So it's like turn-based game with cover system, proper stealth, nonlinear levels etc. So best way to describe it you can try to imagine Splinter Cell with isometric camera and pause button. I haven't seen anyone trying to mix this 2 genres properly.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2013-06-28 at 05:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this might not be replied too but when suggesting a game. And you cant find a link of the topic your talking about what do you do then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    I need a suggestion for a single player RPG that is worthwhile.
    Here is what I'm looking for in an an RPG:
    - good leveling system (prefer skill tree)
    - good combat mechanics
    - a challenging experience
    - made after 2006

Games of the genre that i liked: Elderscrolls titles, Fallout titles, Dark Messiah, Deus Ex: HR, Star Wars: The old republic
    Games of the genre that i did NOT like: The Witcher 2

Hope that gives you an idea what I'm looking for
    Mass Effect 2 and 3
    Kingdoms of Amalur
    Dragon Age Origins and 2

they're all very good, would recommend to anyone.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    I'm looking for a game I can just play once in a while, when I am bored from WoW.

I'm looking for either a RPG/JRPG or some type of Adventure for a PC or on a GBA, since I don't own modern consoles.

Criteria for me:
    Leveling System/Individualization (Skill tree etc -> PoE comes to mind)
    Combat should be fluently playable with a gamepad (Ratchet and Clank combat style would be awesome)
    Exploration should be rewarded (Final Fantasy 9)
    Challenging bosses (Should have a certain "way" in which you encounter bosses (Prince of Persia, some part that was released on PS2)
    A cool crafting system would be awesome.

Also, I really try to force myself not to be a graphics whore, but if for PC, the game should be released in the last few years.
    Except for Crafting, Dark Souls is everything you described in spades.
    Last edited by Varyk; 2013-06-27 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a post-apocalyptic RTS game, in the likes of KKND (Krush Kill 'N' Destroy) but more recent - but not in the likes of Tiberium Sun or sci-fi like SC2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect 2 and 3
    Kingdoms of Amalur
    Dragon Age Origins and 2

they're all very good, would recommend to anyone.
    Just to expand on the Mass Effect part, you are shortchanging yourself skipping the first game of the series as you can import saves from mass effect 1 to 2 and 3 meaning choices you do in 1 game will affect things in the sequel as well as missing out on a lot of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    It occurred to me while watching the Saints Row IV Trailer how much I always enjoyed being able to superjump in Matrix Online and wondered whether people here can think of other games where this was possible. So I'm basically looking for games that give you vastly superhuman jumping powers, preferably with some kind of world to explore with them. 3rd person perspective is a plus

Deleted
    I'm not sure if this belongs here but is there anything new and exciting coming out this summer or fall. I mean big titles. I prefer Bioware and Elder Scrolls style RPGs, city building games like ANNO 2070/Tropico and have been looking for a new MMO for ages too. From the ones that are out, I think Runescape sounds the most appealing to me but I think I've grown out of it. Played it a lot as a child but now it just feels so clunky and the graphics aren't exactly stellar either. Other genres might work too, for example I liked Bioshock Infinite a lot.

So yea, I pretty much know all the games that are currently out and have no interest in them or played them already so I'm mainly interested in the upcoming ones.

10+ Year Old Account

Need games to play

Greetings mmochamp.

I have reached a point where I am bored and I have no idea what to play.
    Also I am looking for games to play in a 4-5 man LAN scenario.

Following Games I have right not or do not want to play:
    • Age of Empires II
    • Age of Conan
    • Aion Online
    • Anno 1404
    • Altitude
    • Arctic Combat
    • Audiosurf
    • BF: BC2
    • CoD Black ops/MW2/MW3
    • Counter Strike Source/Condition Zero/1.6
    • Day of Defeat
    • Deathmatch Classic
    • Dungeons and Dragon online
    • Defense Grid: The Awakening
    • Defiance
    • Diablo 1-2-3 + expansions
    • District 187
    • Dota 2
    • Elder scrolls 3-4-5
    • Eve online
    • fallout 2-3+vegas
    • Freelancer
    • Guild Wars 1+2+expansions
    • LFD 1+2
    • Magic the gathering all of ehm
    • Magicka
    • MoH
    • Metal Drift
    • Napoleon: total war
    • Neverwinter night 1+2+expansion
    • Neverwinter online
    • Operation flashpoint: dragon rising
    • Portal 1+2
    • Ricochet
    • Sanctum
    • Starcraft 1+2
    • Secret world
    • civilization 2+3+4+5
    • Sol Survivor
    • Star Conflict
    • Team Fortress 2
    • Trackmania 1+2
    • Unreal series
    • Vindictus
    • Worms Reloaded
    • Warcraft 1+2+3+expansions
    • World of Tanks EU+US
    • World of Warcraft
    • Just about any game on mmorpg.com

So what kind of game am I looking for?. I don't know but I know what I am not looking for: Racing Games, Puzzle Games, New games(not enough money) and Korean mmo (they suck, for the most part)

So can any of you guys help me personally and my friends.
    There is a lot more games I don't want to play but can't remember the names off but do please give me a list of games that I might be interested in. Also a short review what the game is and about would be nice.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

@chaosjones - you haven't told us what you like/dislike, so it's kinda hard to recommend a game....

or do you want us to base that on your game list? Anyway, do you have a console? or do you play on pc mostly?