10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    In terms of gameplay it is very much a generic third person coverbased shooter. It has a awesome story though and I'd higly recomend it ^^
    I couldn't bother playing it! Made me miss the old school Spec Ops games way too much.

I tried Rift... and I think coming from Guild Wars 2... it's messed with how badly the graphics feel. Pretty sure I would've been ok with it before playing gw2, ha. But, everything just seems wonky. I'll have to pass on Darkfall I suppose. Definitely not paying monthly for this many negative comments. *le sigh* Looks like I'm waiting. I hear a lot of DAoC devs are making a new mmo... looks pretty low budget, though. I haven't made enough posts to put up links, but you guys can google it if you wanna check it out, it's called Camelot Unchained.

EDIT: Anyone hear anything on the upcoming Elder Scrolls Onlines PVP? Cool sidenote, I have an interview with Zenimax Studios tomorrow (the folks developing ESO)

Still need to check out this Archeage you speak of, Ashnazg.
    Last edited by Wargasm; 2013-08-25 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    The only option is to wait.
    Words of wisdom right here.

Personally I myself can't wait for World Of Darkness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipersteve View Post
    Spec Ops: The Line. The name makes it sound like a very generic shooter when it's far fromm and honestly I've grown sick of everything FPS, but I really enjoyed this game.
    Agreed. As someone before me stated, the game play is quite standard but it's more than made up for with the aesthetics and story, which are absolutely incredible. I'll say that it gets particularly brutal at many points, but as Yahtzee said in his review on Zero Punctuation, it's probably the most exciting thing to happen to game narratives in years. I can't stress how much this game is worth buying, and considering how long ago it came out it won't cost you much.

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Please suggest a game that will help me appreciate a first person shooter game. I don't want suggestions people who play plenty of FPS, i want suggestions from people who dislike FPS then played THIS fps game then suddenly liked the genre.

I have finished ALL popular "shooter" games that isn't first person Mass Effect 123, R Evils, SCell, Uncharteds, Tomb Raider 2013, Max Payne, Alan Wake, Metal Gears... list goes on..

But in my 20 years on playing video games i have never bought or finished any first person shooter game, i really dont know what turns me off FPS games but i really want to like it. I dont know where to start. So can anyone suggest me a good one preferably with a VERY VERY good story, wont turn me off 1st hour, and current gen graphics is a plus.
    Personally, the only FPS games that I've ever really enjoyed were the first few Ghost Recon games and the Left 4 Dead series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please suggest a game/mmo to me:

1) I prefer mmos like WoW and Rift (If only Rift was `smoother`)
    2) I like games with high population
    3) I like games which are either B2P (like gw2) or F2P. no monthy sub.
    4) Fast paced preferably, but nowhere near FPS.
    5) End game PvP progression matters the most. (80% effort + 20% grind = Reward, NOT 100% grind = reward like Rift)
    Last edited by Stormkhan; 2013-08-27 at 07:50 AM.

Similar game(s) to NS2 & Savage 2

Are there any 'current' games similar to these games.

If you haven't played either, natural selection 2 puts you in an alien vs human enviornment. Where 1 player on each team is in RTS type mode who controls almost no minion monsters, but constructs buildings and researches upgrades.

The people who control the minions are the players, they can be super minions monsters like a giant hell demon, or they can be a simple worker, or a normal fighter. These range in both games.

I've googled it, but all I'm able to find so far as far as a descriptive link is this http://gamesdreams.com/showthread.ph...al-Selection-2. (I lol'ed at the first post...)

Looking for a good PvP game

Have played Panzar, Smite, LoL, HoN, Dota2, Sc2, Forge. DCUO, MTGO
    Not really looking for a moba type game with towers and objectives, but something similar to Bloodline Champions which is skill-based and pure pvp arena combat with ranking system and a somewhat competitive scene - minus the mmo pve grind of course.

Does anyone know of any good ones?
    Last edited by Uptick; 2013-08-28 at 06:58 AM.

A kindle MMO I can play with my daughters?

Does anyone know of any fun group play games for the Kindle? My daughters are 9 and 10, we have 3 Kindles, and we'd like to find something co-op we can do together.

Minecraft on the kindle is quite good and we enjoy that, so it does not have to be an RPG - just something simple and safe for kids. Diablo-esque or something like Skylanders would be great.

Anyone have any favorites?

Thanks.

...am I the only one who's asking "...the Kindle plays games?" o_O

((Edit: This makes me very unqualified to answer your question.))

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...am I the only one who's asking "...the Kindle plays games?" o_O

((Edit: This makes me very unqualified to answer your question.))
    lol

The Kindle Fire actually has some decent, simple games that are fun with the kids. Ideally we'd all be in Free Realms (perfect for us) but we do not have three PCs.

I have a few games (well only one, Elder Sign, it's actually quite hard) on my Kindle but no multiplayer games on it. Seems like it would be a bit awkward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try crime city. Its pretty cool and addictive. Been playing for a year now.

Deleted
    Request here! I am looking for an offline rpg for either PC or Xbox 360. Something open world with a solid story and a real focus on characters. It as to be long as I am losing my Internet for a month. I have already played dragon age and skyrim.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Yea im also looking for a open world game to tie me over until GTA 5
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Can anyone suggest a good point and click adventure game that's here on Steam?

Just not something too easy! :P

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Just not something too easy! :P

Thanks in advance!
    The Longest Journey is one of the best. There's a free demo for it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    The Longest Journey is one of the best. There's a free demo for it as well.
    I played the Longest Journey, loved it! Looking for something else though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    I played the Longest Journey, loved it! Looking for something else though.
    Other than suggesting the sequel, Dreamfall, I'd say Grim Fandango (though it's not point-and-click, it's awesome). Broken Sword series is pretty good too.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea how I forgot about I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. Here's a good list.
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-08-29 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Looking for a good modern RPG that allows me to play a paladin. (Not Skyrim, Guild Wars 2, Dragon Age or Dark Souls, please).
    Dragon's Dogma. It's not called a "Paladin" but you can still basically match the play style that most people associate with paladins.