Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    May want to check the forum guidelines bud
    Not supposed to post
    Downloading isn't illegal in every country. Sharing (uploading) is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Downloading isn't illegal in every country. Sharing (uploading) is.
    Then the phrase if Illegal wasn't needed was it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unreal tornament is also good...and compared to other old games it stil goes strong.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

If you want try something a bit different.. but still twitchy ... try Hawken .. pretty fun and really good looking..

If you want try something very different ..try Mechwarrior Online.. it's not classic FPS..but it still first person shooter ..with deep customization.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    I picked up fable 3 and shut it off after about 20 minutes - or 2 minutes of gameplay - due to..well quite frankly just how bad it is.(Your choice when talking to people is brought down to belch or shake their hand...seriously...what is that) However, With what I had understood of this game, it left me wanting of something that I don't recall ever seeing. Long Live the Queen was ..something close, but the choices are a little arbitrary in that game. So here's what I'm looking for:

A story where you have meaningful conversations with NPCs. What I mean by that is...Let's say you start off as a farmer - you could ultimately have everyone in the kingdom like you, and join you in a rebellion, or you might be a prince who eventually gets beheaded because the people rebel against you due to how you've been mistreating... Ya'know, meaningful choice, meaningful conversation. More based around *you* making the story, rather than just following a strictly-on-rails game like most recent games.

I don't really care what genre it's in - I've enjoyed games from every genre. Hell, if it's well done - I'd even take a VN.
    Fable 3 is complete crap (imo) when it comes to this. You could try Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It focuses on many choices in a great story. Different things happen when you make different decisions. You even have social bossfights! It's not exactly the way you put it, though. Perhaps you could also take a look at Fable 1 or 2, they're much better imo than 3.

A personal favorite of mine: Dishonored. Small spoiler: Different endings depending on your choices! (Highlight the area)
    Last edited by mmoc7be6787211; 2013-11-15 at 03:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyonis View Post
    A personal favorite of mine: Dishonored.
    i think dishonored is a great game, but i wouldn't count meaningful choices as one of it's main qualities, as they are rather few and far between. also, dialogues are pretty much non-existant, even though it still manages to tell a good story.

on another note, there's actually a spoiler functionality!
    use [spoiler][/spoiler]
    that way it won't suddenly be visible if someone quotes your post, as that changes the background color ;]

looks like this: stuff goes here. (click or highlight it)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i think dishonored is a great game, but i wouldn't count meaningful choices as one of it's main qualities, as they are rather few and far between. also, dialogues are pretty much non-existant, even though it still manages to tell a good story.

on another note, there's actually a spoiler functionality!
    use [spoiler][/spoiler]
    that way it won't suddenly be visible if someone quotes your post, as that changes the background color ;]

looks like this: stuff goes here. (click or highlight it)
    Oh thank you! Didn't know that. I'll edit it. And I agree with you in that, I'm probably way too exited about that game :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh thank you! Didn't know that. I'll edit it.
    you're welcome^^
    And I agree with you in that, I'm probably way too exited about that game :P
    understandable, it's pretty much the only good stealth action/rpg/shooter/mix game since, like, thief 3. also, steampunk ftw!

sadly, the new thief will probably not get even close to those.. there were a lot of problems in it's developement, to the point where it wasn't even clear if they are going to release it at all like half a year ago. and now they seem to be just rushing a fast release :[

Deleted
    you're welcome^^

understandable, it's pretty much the only good stealth action/rpg/shooter/mix game since, like, thief 3. also, steampunk ftw!

sadly, the new thief will probably not get even close to those.. there were a lot of problems in it's developement, to the point where it wasn't even clear if they are going to release it at all like half a year ago. and now they seem to be just rushing a fast release :[
    Sad to hear that, was thinking of buying it.

Oh, I need some advice myself!

What should I spend my money on? Another copy of Assassin's creed 4 for pc (mostly for multiplayer, don't have xbox live), pokemon X or bioshock infinite dlc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to hear that, was thinking of buying it.
    i'd definitely suggest waiting for proper reviews before doing so. i really hope i'm wrong on this, but i have a feeling it will be a bugfest of the likes of Rome 2..
    Oh, I need some advice myself!

What should I spend my money on? Another copy of Assassin's creed 4 for pc (mostly for multiplayer, don't have xbox live), pokemon X or bioshock infinite dlc?
    i haven't played any of those, so no idea^^

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Also looking for a mmo to play currently playing WoW but when im not raiding i have nothing to do. Was looking at Blade and Soul and was thinking about buying a account but idk about how safe/reliable that is. sites newgameway

MMO's I've played.
    Guild Wars 2 (no raids killed it for me)
    EQ I & II
    WoW
    Rift (guild broke up)
    TERA (Auction House / ilvl requirements killed it for me)
    Aion (Made it to 50 before i lost interest in my gunslinger)
    Age of Wushu (tried it but gave up because could never find any help)
    Dragon Nest (Same as Aion)
    FFARR XIV (beta + armor kinda is very meh)
    Neverwinter (Lost interest)
    Dungeons and Dragons online (sorta lost interest)
    Maplestory (outgrew it)
    Path Of Exile (Sort of like Diablo 3 but heard end-game is horrible)
    Vindictus (Sorta P2W with the instant healing pots)
    Scarlet Blade (Too much is too much)
    Forsaken World (P2W)
    Loong (Good game but gets very meh later)
    SWTOR (no guild + restrictions kill it for a f2p)
    Dragons Prophet (tried beta didnt really stick with me)
    RaiderZ (Lost interest mid-halfway to cap because you run out of quests)
    DC Universe Online (Good game as long as you dont burn yourself out)
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2013-11-17 at 11:27 PM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted

Help me

Hi, because i got bored of wow i am looking for some new mmorpg that is good and nice. I prefer f2p but even b2p can be good. I tryed EvE online was playing for araound 1 month and got bored just not the game for me. Played Rift till lvl 15 bored. Any other suggestions? I am wiling to spend some money in game but not a lot.

Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    A mod will probably come in and direct you to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!
    Anyway my list of mmos give 1 a shot XD
    EQ I & II
    TERA
    Aion
    Age of Wushu
    Dragon Nest
    FFARR XIV
    Neverwinter
    Dungeons and Dragons online
    Maplestory (outgrew it)
    Scarlet Blade (Too much focus on boobs)
    Forsaken World (P2W)
    SWTOR
    Dragons Prophet (tried beta didnt really stick with me generic game)
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2013-11-17 at 09:38 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    A mod will probably come in and direct you to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!
    Anyway my list of mmos give 1 a shot XD
    EQ I & II
    TERA
    Aion
    Age of Wushu
    Dragon Nest
    FFARR XIV
    Neverwinter
    Dungeons and Dragons online
    Maplestory (outgrew it)
    Scarlet Blade (Too much focus on boobs)
    Forsaken World (P2W)
    SWTOR
    Dragons Prophet (tried beta didnt really stick with me generic game)
    You may want to add age of conan, firefall, starconflict, and marvel heroes.
    *also, PoE end game isn't terrible... just design for a specific demographic. lol
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    *also, PoE end game isn't terrible... just design for a specific demographic. lol
    agreed. plus it's really not an mmo, and as such shouldn't be compared to one in the first place.

i'm surprised Guild Wars 2 isn't on that list. it's pretty damn good at what it does, although it's probably not what you're looking for if you want endgame that is very similar to that of wow. but then again, rift and swtor apparently couldn't keep you, and you describe dragons prophet as too "generic", so maybe you should give it a try^^

agreed. plus it's really not an mmo, and as such shouldn't be compared to one in the first place.

i'm surprised Guild Wars 2 isn't on that list. it's pretty damn good at what it does, although it's probably not what you're looking for if you want endgame that is very similar to that of wow. but then again, rift and swtor apparently couldn't keep you, and you describe dragons prophet as too "generic", so maybe you should give it a try^^
    Ugh, yes. Gw2.

There's so many solid MMOs out nowadays I feel like you need to have a cheatsheet to remember all 30+ or so at any given moment.

(I wish I had more time to play more MMOs... GW2 has been neglected lately : / 4+ hours a day would be good enough to juggle 4-5 mmos again. Down to 2-3 right now)
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-11-17 at 02:46 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I recently upgraded to a new gfx card and im looking for some stunning looking games that follow the eastern / Asian theme.

What I mean with that is games like TERA , Final Fantasy XIV, Aion , games like that or that style of GFX/Characters/Visuals.

I know the games I just listed are all MMO's but it was just to point into which style I want them to look ( and look good ), I don't mind if they are MMO or RPG aslong as they are free to play ( incase of MMO )

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account

I did play GW2 just forgot about it XD

Deleted
    I am searching for a game that is not based on teamplay(like dota or lol) but still has the action and the strategy part. I was struggling between a TCG or CCG and starcraft. I was thinking at starcraft but im just scared to try it because i think that it has waaaaay too much depth(you need to know keybinds,micro,macro,strategy, how to be fast enough and it just seems like a mountain to me.) If someone can give some suggestions or some advice?

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    I recently upgraded to a new gfx card and im looking for some stunning looking games that follow the eastern / Asian theme.

What I mean with that is games like TERA , Final Fantasy XIV, Aion , games like that or that style of GFX/Characters/Visuals.

I know the games I just listed are all MMO's but it was just to point into which style I want them to look ( and look good ), I don't mind if they are MMO or RPG aslong as they are free to play ( incase of MMO )

Cheers
    Unfortunately thats all I can think of. You named them. Hum...

I mean obiviously you may want to try skyrim thats a good one.

Its not an eastern/asian theme, but crysis is really done well graphically. All 3

Planetside 2 is very visually impressive as well, not eastern or asian either.

I don't play many, but I recently had the same situation as you.

The biggest thing I can help you remember though, is that not every game is optimized. For example, I can run planetside 2 ultra no problems before the performance updates recently with 40+ fps in fights.

Sometimes on d3 or marvel heroes I get a max of 30 fps in big fights.

Not every game is optimized correctly, but the ones I listed are done very well in optimization and are only getting better. Enjoy the new gfx card.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raspharus View Post
    I am searching for a game that is not based on teamplay(like dota or lol) but still has the action and the strategy part. I was struggling between a TCG or CCG and starcraft. I was thinking at starcraft but im just scared to try it because i think that it has waaaaay too much depth(you need to know keybinds,micro,macro,strategy, how to be fast enough and it just seems like a mountain to me.) If someone can give some suggestions or some advice?
    Starcraft 2 actually isn't horrible. Its very very overwhelming at first, but theres arcade maps that can train you to do such things and only get better with practice.

You play dota 2 I assume so I assume you've played some of the characters that require micro management of minions at least a few times.

Just like in league or dota, you don't get perfect overnight. It takes practice, and starcraft 2 will be just that, just like any other tcg/ccg.

Give it a try, if you don't like it, you don't. If not for anything else, theres tons of arcade maps and most are fun.